Win Vapefly Nicolas MTL Tank for Flavor Chasing

MTL market seems to be quiet for a while since sub ohm tanks, RTAs, RDAs and RDTAs dedicated for cloud chasing & coil building become popular in the community. Have we forgotten those beginners that are used to smoking experience? Hell no. This silence has been broken by the debut of Vapefly Nicolas, a MTL tank from a new brand. It’s a 22mm diameter, 3ml atomizer, fitting nicely on most mods. It features an adjustable airflow control that is capable of 9 different airflow settings to cater for different preference. The included 1.8ohm and 0.6ohm BVC coils will offer you really good flavor and decent vapor amount. In addtion, it comes with convenient top filling and plug-pull coil replacement. If you prefer mouth to lung vaping, this is the type of tank that you want to use. Now we are inviting you guys to try this Vapefly Nicolas MTL tank for free, come & enter to WIN.

Giveaway Rule:

1. Share Vapefly Nicolas MTL Tank on any of your social media page (Optional)

2.Play Word Chain: comment one word and the word should be related to vaping (e-cig or e-juice brand, flavor, tech, etc.). One word per post and the word has to begin with the last letter of the previous word commented.

Example:
Vapefly
Yuri RDA
Atomizer
If you draw a blank then post
‘Vapefly Nicolas’
Next post will start with Letter ‘S’

Note:

1. We use random.org to select and announce 1 winner on June 14, 2017.
  2. You can enter as much as you want, just please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
  3. We require at least 30 participants.
6 Likes

Shared on Google+

Clieto

1 Like

https://twitter.com/drapin_dp/status/872233921865502720

1 Like

Heaven_Gifts

1 Like

Shared on Facebook
OBS Tank

1 Like

kangertech

HCigar

Rofvape

Shared on twitter

Eleaf

Fuchai

Ijoy limitless rdta

Shared on Facebook
aspire archon

Nitecore

10 char. E-juice

Elitar

@SignMan if you bold the letters, it allows less :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you post less others may have a chance to win - i cant see a post from you that isn’t in a competition thread - not my comps or anything but having 50% of the posts in a thread isn’t really fair to others - just sayin

6 Likes

Totally agree. This is what i was raving about in the Digiflavor thread but apparently it missed its target by a mile or more. In that thread he has a third of all posts. If i were HG i would take this guy off the list of persons eligible to win to be fair with the others that have contributed.

4 Likes

I’m strictly following & obeying the rules of the contest.

The fact that others are posting less is their free will, nobody is preventing anybody to post more.

As simple as that !

And I do wish more members would participate, it’s unfortunate they don’t, but that’s the way it is. This same contest on my main “home” forum has, at this moment, about 340 posts ! And there, I do not stand out as the most frequent poster…because people actually care ant participate much more.

This particular forum is obviously not geared toward competitions & giveaways. That’s OK, but should not dictate the behavior of one particular member…

As simple as that ! :slight_smile:

Ok so you are obeying the rules good for you doesn’t make posting a ton of times any less greedy.

People who contribute information and time to helping others are far more deserving of a win than someone who comes in and just posts in all the comps and gives nothing back to the community.

Congrats on making yourself look bad.

4 Likes

Thanks! lol