Win Vision Skynow X, A USB Driver Style Kit for Steath Vaping--(Ended)

So today we bring you guys another special shaped vape kit - the Skynow X from Vision, which looks like a USB driver at first sight. With a measurement of 112297mm, it’s so cute, pocket-friendly and perfect for stealth vaping. The whole kit includes a 450mAh built-in battery and a 1.7ml replaceable cartridge, supporting a constant output power of 8w. It is surely not a powerful device for heavy users, but it still produces decent vapor and deliver pure flavor of the juice, making it more suitable for new vapers to cut smoking cravings. It can be fully charged in 1.5 hours and available in 4 classic colors: black, silver, gold, blue. If you are interested in getting your hand on such kind of vape gear, now you can enter to win.

To enter:

1.Finish below vape quiz & give your reason.

2.What feature of the Skynow X is most appealing to you?

3.Tag 3 of your forum friends to join in.

4.Share Vision Skynow X on any of your social media pages. (Optional)

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on Dec 14, 2017.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

3 Likes

Post #1
B: 1

My Reasoning

Move one from the equals sign to the bottom of the minus sign.

Thanks for another fun giveaway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Answer = B1

Solution:

1 = 3 - 2

Post #1
C: 2

Post #1

D:4

Summary

Swap the 3 in the middle with the 1 on the left. 3-1=2

Post #1
BINGO!

1 Like

pOST #2

but at 368’ in my pocket that be more appealing to the ladies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Post # 3
@Jenny1978 @Mew @Bodarc

1 Like

Post #1
A. 0
I turned it upside down so III-I=II which equates to II=II
Just a guess.

C:2
Heavy is the Head that wears the Crown

C:2

Summary

3 - 1 = 2

I might be wrong though :wink:

A. 0
Math

@GonnaWhoop99, @John88, @muche

post#1 answer is C

post #2 1.7 ml should last a while at 8 watts

post #3 @Silhouette @Mark_Turner @Brunkezz

2 Likes

post #4 shared on facebook

post #5 shared on twitter

Winner Announcement

Hey guys.

This contest has ended.
According to our giveaway rules, we will choose 1 winner at least getting 20 participants.
Now we get 10 participants. So we will choose 1 winner who will get our $10 gift card this time.
Hope you can understand.

Congratulations #18 @Pikachu!!!.

I will PM the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vision Skynow X, you can pick one from HG at US$20.93 by using 30% off code “XMAS30”.

BTW, Christmas & New Year is coming. We set a long sale for Christmas and upcoming New Year 2018. 30% off and free shipping for retail customers, 3.8% off for wholesalers.

More details, pls visit here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Christmas-New-Year-Retail-Sales-2018.html
https://www.heavengifts.com/article/Christmas-New-Year-Wholesale-Sales-2018.html

2 Likes

BTW, The answer for the vape quiz is A.
Have you guessed it right?:wink: