Wip 2019/20 edition

Ill play… Just mixed this last night … This is definetly a WIP V1 I used the percentages because I need to see what needs to be changed. After an overnight steep the Pumpkin Spice sits on top of a cream with a nice mouthfeel , but there isnt much of a bakery/ bread note … I 'll give this a full week b4 making chamge

5 Likes

I have an urge for more pumpkin bread something or another too… Just running out of time here, @fidalgo_vapes too much to get done… uggg!!! and I want a big fat banana pudding pie. :smiley: :tada:

3 Likes

Omg, i never thought of using popcorn like that!!! I actually havent thought if anything besides chocolate or caramel…

Edit: These flavors are going on my list to buy. I really want to make this!

5 Likes

I really appreciate that!!!

4 Likes

At a lower percentage like .25ish I get a sweet butter that seem to help enhance bread notes as well… I like to play with things a bit , a lot if times ill mix something like this up knowing ill be making another version bc the first version is to see where everything fits in …

6 Likes

the Popcorn has excellent buttery notes… I use it to boost butterscotch, but like… to me, it doesn’t need much, just a helping hand. It’s also why I say to go so low you barely taste flavors, and to raise them till they turn wonky… :wink: Have some fun and do that vape dance!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Wow!! That’s one I thought was a weaker one!! I was trying to make it as a headline flavor, but it sounds like it would be way better as a booster flavor!

thank you for this. I was catching The Buttery notes when I originally tested it when it was new. I’m excited to see how it works as a backup.

5 Likes

it’s also like Wild Melon… try wm at .2% for a more liquid approach in your fruits and drink mixes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

just a side note, I figured this thread was going to pick up more traction considering how massive the other work-in-progress threads were

4 Likes

see this is where I run into issues. When I see flavors like popcorn I immediately think a cream or Bakery mix. I see so many mixers combining things I would never think to try!! Kudos to all of you for creativity!!! I HAVE to start thinking outside the box!!

5 Likes

It’s not just creativity, its by taking your flavors as low as possible… then you might get a glimpse of what they can actually do… from low to high :wink:

2 Likes

There is a lot of stuff to get through up there! It kind of got sidetracked out of the gate, not having a steady flow of recipes and discussions like the older WIP threads. Good reads, though!

I’m in!

My latest decent and steeped WIP:

It’s kind of a lot of ingredients, but that’s due to layering the key Berries.

RFSC and NF are so very complimentary! The NF, like MF, can add an extra bit of realness to the already fairly real, and sweet RF. They’re also potent like most MF! Their Blueberry and Black Raz are awesome, very real and full of life. But if you try them at 1% you might think they’re off.

These ratios will need some tweaking, and probably a touch of Stevia. Hopefully the next 1 or 2 versions will make it right. It’s already good, just not great :smile:

Thanks for starting this thread, @Laura5!

5 Likes

Not normally in my wheelhouse, most mango flavours I’ve had don’t taste like our Aussie ones. But this is getting close.

5 Likes

My daughter and I’s attempt at Blue Raspberry, she says it reminds her of the smell Polly Pockets gave off…lol

Currently, I’m trying to get a solid Key Lime pie CBD going but can’t get the right blend of flavours.

4 Likes

Chocolate and raspberry gummy candy?

I’m not sure if these are a thing in other parts but this is what I stumbled across thanks to @woftam idea of pairing VTA Red Chew Candy with Chocolate Mousse and Dark Chocolate.

chicos

There is no raspberry in these but in mine there is.

7 Likes

Toasted coconut mango sherbert…that’s a mouthful!! How is this one as a single flavor?? The name gives a bold statement…

5 Likes

Haha. Right! Sometimes diversions are good. But I’d love to see this thread rocket.

4 Likes

I have to admit I’m not the best at single flavour testing, only ever done a few. Most of the time I would call it dual flavour testing, I test a lot in pairs and with a base of flavours that I know.
I’ve been trying to do more sft lately and for the purposes of a decent reply I’ve just whipped up a 10ml tester at 4% now.

5 Likes

WIP V1 mixed tonight … I have not even tried it , will tmrw

7 Likes

Reminds me of this one :stuck_out_tongue:

decent but nothing I would vape during coffee hour early morning wake up calls… Can clash with: toothpaste :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes