Wip 2019/20 edition

Yea. I am very guilty of not SFT unless it is a new flavor I am reviewing…

ThIs recipe happened by pairing flavors that seem to go together…
has anyone use the cinnamon sugar cookie? I looked the percent up and did a happy medium. At first, the starch-base took over the whole entire recipe. But after week one two and three things start to even out. I have not tested it yet as I’m trying to be as patient as possible.

5 Likes

Yum…sounds delicious…I’ll have to place an order soon!!

4 Likes

How long did you let this steep??

4 Likes

The sugar orchid…why do i always forget I have that??? That looks lovely i dont have the Blueberry can I switch BB muffin at same percent ???

3 Likes

1 week minimum… best after 2 weeks :slight_smile:

I dunno… but you better hurry and snag it… I love using it in a ton of things!! <3

No, not really… it will throw the recipe off… the pound cake is different from the muffin, or at least I can tell the different between them… but… you can try it out and see what you think… perhaps 1.8% bb muffin? play with it and let me know what you think… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I could use MF BB instead … I really wanted to use Pound Cake in my recipe BUT I wanted.an airy white cake … I just ate a cake pop b4 I made that recipe …BTW your lucky if you get the Muffin in BB muffin I don’t but it’s a terrific BB

I have it , I forget to use it…

4 Likes

That is why I used the pound cake… I wanted a cake pop with blueberry and the crusty… I had picked up a juice and cloned it… then I improved the juice… Every time I tried the shop juice, it gave me vape tongue… I had to fix it as the idea was good… their juice sucked. :crazy_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks for the Blueberry jones, @fidalgo_vapes and @anon84779643! My family had the best diner breakfast ever at a little place owned by an acquaintance. Best Blueberry French Toast ever, it was the Compote that came with it that I had to write a recipe for. Not mixed yet…

Edit: They also have Cap’n Crunch encrusted French Toast, too! Delicious!

10 Likes

Anytime my friend ….looks tasty

3 Likes

This is still a wip but it has passed the first test: take me to work.
I’m trying to diversify, I have always mixed a lot of Strawberries.

9 Likes

I love mixing with Apple! I have a recipe that features apple filling. it’s very yummy but it always kills my coils. Your recipe sounds delicious! It’s awesome that you went outside your comfort zone!

6 Likes

Laura didnt you start with only FLV concentrates ???

4 Likes

Apple is one of those concentrates that I have been stand offish with… I like some as SF but when I make a recipe the apple isnt there unless im using FA Fuji that will take over a mix…

4 Likes

I sure did! And then I won those giveaways and bought roughly 15 to 20 non flavorah flavors. It’s been super fun playing around with them. It’s a new learning curve with percents, but I’m ready to do the work.

5 Likes

I do like how this one sits in the mix atm, I do think a bit more apple is needed in the recipe but I would be hesitant to add much more apple filling. I get the impression it could be a bit of a bully with the spice/cinnamon if used heavy handed.

That was my only previous apple experience but I ordered 6 x FLV Apples last week, so onwards and upwards.

7 Likes

I happen to love all the apples by flavorah, they all have their uses.

this recipe, for the first week, the apple is strong,! but after a week’s time… its really delish. Week 2 is when all the goodies start to really show up, and the apples just fall back just a bit to let it happen…

Im now in the mood for an Apple filling milkshake, and I think I want some pistachios and raisins with a touch of rum and slices of oranges to decorate the rim… :stuck_out_tongue: ahhh gee… thank goodness it’s mix day. :smiley:

6 Likes

I do like the sound of that, thinking about how to go about it now. I should be able to go all FLV, I know they play better together.

And I’m very impressed with apple filling, I could see it being used a lot in many different ways.

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes here was my attempt at a blueberry muffin. I actually really like this recipe. I just got bb muffin flavorah today and bilberry was gonna play around with them. Maybe add bilberry at .25-.5 just because.
The cookie dough, cakes and the almond make a great muffin flavor imo. This recipe tastes a lot like the hostess mini muffins. At least I think so. I was hoping for feedback on it, but apparently no ones mixed it that I know of. I actually might mix some up tomorrow.

Here’s another sort of wip. Not sure what else it really needs though. Kinda juggling between two versions. The description in the recipe talks about it though.

5 Likes

Nice ill have to change the BB combo but the rest i could do… Ty for the shares these look great

3 Likes

I couldn’t help myself, I had to mix as soon as I got home. I was tempted to add some graham cracker and caramel/butterscotch, but I’ll start here. Not sure if it’s gonna be a milkshake like the inspiration you gave me to mix.

Anyhow, I love how it’s possible to mix so low and still get all the flavour. :drooling_face:

6 Likes