Wishing You A Happy New Year

Official happy new year to my east coast and central people. Almost happy new year to you mountain timers and a little more to go for you pacificers. :wink:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Soā€¦who has a hangover? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Does a Netflix binge watching hangover count? :laughing:

3 Likes

I say yesā€¦definitely the hangover I have. Been binging on Arrow and The Flash. Oh Oliverā€¦le sigh :wink:

3 Likes

only drank a fith of apple crown, not to bad lol

3 Likes

I had 2 beers last night. Itā€™s been many moons since I got inebriated on NYE. My wife and I used to drink tequila shots and chase it with beer, and spend the evening playing darts. Not anymore. I guess we just got old and tired. Some would even say weā€™re boring.

6 Likes

ā€¦not at all! I spent the evening chilling with my best friend (i.e. wife) as well!

5 Likes

That doesnā€™t mean youā€™re not old and boring. It just means Iā€™m not the only one! :laughing:

3 Likes

Kind of the same here it was just a quiet evening with friends for traditional pork roast and sauerkraut meal and then playing cards along with a couple snorts of peach shine at midnight

2 Likes

I missed all of it :grinning:
Put the headphones on, listened to some music and when I looked at the clock it was all over. My animals just slept through it, apparently me just sitting behind my computer like I usually do gave them the reassuring impression that nothing bad was happening, so they just stayed put and slept instead of hiding under the couch. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Iā€™m a little hung over, but not too bad! Wine, champagne, a few beers and lots of GTs :slightly_smiling: Hendrickā€™s Gin, Indian Tonic, thinly sliced cucumbers and a dash of pepper - superb :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeah, like that one year when it turned 2000 and the world came to an abrupt halt and pandemonium ensued! :scream: Mehā€¦the sky did not fall after all! hehe

3 Likes

Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve. I spent the night chillinā€™ at home. First NYE my fianceā€™ and I had off together in a while which was nice.

6 Likes

Didnā€™t have a drink. I had a beer with supper on NYD. After years of being a wild ass I guess I finally learned when too much is too much. Now, my idea of a ā€œbigā€ night is a triple bourbon. I have learned to drink it to enjoy it and then put it up for later. That and it hurts too damned much in the morning to be anywhere close to being worth the price.

5 Likes

What a disappointment that was. I was looking forward to that for as long as I can remember, like you do when youā€™re a SF freak and reading about this magical year in books. Meh, nothing happened cause I got to that date going day by day :snail:, should have taken a time trip in the seventies, that wouldā€™ve been impressive. When they started to get hyped up about 2012 and the world ending I stopped believing in nonsense, although I did have my Christmas dinner early that year, just in case :grinning:

4 Likes

Me and my girlfriend (now wife), were 30,000 feet in the air, in an almost empty jumbo jet flying from Thailand to Denmark :slight_smile: Best flight ever! :smiley: When we landed, some of our friends came to get us from the airport. and took us to a NYE party and we had a blast! :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy New Year folks!
I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2016!

3 Likes