Wishing You A Happy New Year

I hope you all have a very happy and safe new year may it be better than the last

13 Likes

12 Likes

Yes please to this!! :slight_smile: Happy new year everyone. If you plan to party, stay safe!

12 Likes

Happy Vape Year Everyone !!!

9 Likes

Wishing you all a happy New Years and a very prosperous 2016.
“MAY ALL YOUR VAPE DREAMS COME TRUE”

10 Likes

I certainly hope not, I’ve had some weird ones :grinning:

Happy New Year everybody and make sure you have all your fingers intact, or it will be stock coils for ya :boom::sparkles:

16 Likes

11 Likes

Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe New Years ! Enjoy ! We are staying home too many crazies out there.

9 Likes

11 Likes

A happy new year to all of you. May 2016 bring luck and fortune for all you and relatives. Have a merry holiday!

10 Likes

May the Magic of a New Year Bless You and Yours !!!

9 Likes

Happy new year gang :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Lying on the couch vaping on some bust-a-nut stuffed like a turkey waiting to go outside with the kids to fire this bad boy

13 Likes

Yes happy new year from the cold state of Idaho. Happy vapping new year!

10 Likes

Have a safe and happy new years my elr family. ML&R

7 Likes

And to you! Moved your post here with all the other well-wishes. Hope you don’t mind. :wink:

5 Likes

So, went in to work today as scheduled. Found out they reworked my schedule and I didn’t need to be there. Get to work tomorrow for double time and a half instead. Yay!! So, for an unplanned day off I came home and knocked out about a Liter of various juices. Heckuva a fun and productive way to spend New Years Eve daytime.

Hope you all have a great New Years!! Have fun and stay safe!

10 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone

10 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I am looking forward to what 2016 will bring to us all.

10 Likes

Happy New Year of 2016 to all.:grinning:

7 Likes

Wishing all a very happy and healthy New Year

7 Likes