Wismec Reuleaux - Not a review!

The fact that the store had like 6 other people with eyes and ears glued to the conversation was punishment enough. Poor dude be licking that sore spot the rest of the day.

3 Likes

Serves him right mr knowitall. A bet he felt like a right mug. Ha. Might make him educate himself :nerd_face:

1 Like

I usually just agree with the jerks like that. It isnā€™t worth the effort. But OUCH you burned him in a room of people. Even the nice guy I am probably wouldnā€™t have passed that opportunity up.
I love my RooLO. For me it was a toss up of several. It was between the Efusion, the Opus or this one. No regrets! 3x 18650ā€™s FTW. Contemplating some theme ideas for it and skinsā€¦andā€¦HOT DAMN! A Velocity sitting on top of it is just damned COOOL!. :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m normally super chilled. But frankly Iā€™ve had more than my fair share of this type thing and the sad part is many times its a person who works at a vape shop speaking out their bum.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only been to 3 vape shops. Two of them were like being on a used car lotā€¦ just pushing to make a sale with no knowledge of what I was asking them about. The 3rd shopā€™s owner passed me over for the next person in line, so I walked out. I donā€™t like vape shops and I doubt that I will ever go to another one if I can avoid it.

2 Likes

Fresh pic for you guys and gals!

I have a black Aromamizer on the way, canā€™t wait to throw a build on and try that out.
Loving my Reuleaux and VT200.

4 Likes