Wismec reuleaux rx2/3

Lol. I was going to post links also. But you guys beat me too it. Average is around $50ish I will need to order batteries and it together. I need to put order in today somewhere before I forget.

1 Like

Has anyone ever used efunā€™s turkey post shipping option?

is there any coupon codes for any of there sites???

I was just about to pull the trigger on the rx200s. Now that the rx2/3 is coming out Iā€™ll prob get that instead.

1 Like

yeah same here, i may just order from here in the us only cause i need coils, batteries and that new mod all at once. lol

1 Like

Ya itā€™s going to be my 1st clouds bro setup lol. For a tank iā€™m really digging the hornet at FT. Itā€™s more or less a 24mm Griffin with a postless deck. Def will open up alot of possibilities.

http://www.heavengifts.com/Aspire-Quad-Flex-Survival-Kit-Black.html

1 Like

Thatā€™s def cool but sadly not my thing. Rdtaā€™s just donā€™t trip my trigger. The giant wick just kills it for me but itā€™s def the swiss army knife of tanks. They should put the + symbol on it lol.

1 Like

Not that Iā€™m aware of.

Heaven Gifts has a 25% off for almost entire shop by using a code ā€œAHG25ā€.

2 Likes

I happen to think 3 batteries is overkill myself but some folks like the monster mods.

2 Likes

I have the RX200 as one of my regular mods, it does last a little longer with the 3 batts but my is it weighty, not really comfortable to take on a night out, proā€™s and cons :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I like that this mod can be just dual 18650 batteries. Itā€™s the only way Iā€™d use it. All of my batteries are in married pairs and having a three battery mod would through that all out of whack for me. I donā€™t want to have to keep up with some of my batteries having threesomes!

4 Likes

I actually bought 2 sets of 3 exclusively for the RX200, I know exactly what you mean lol

1 Like

The only con I see for this in dual mode, is that it is actually taller than the rx200. Making it a little less pocket friendly than it could be, but still a lot slimmer than the rx200

Here is Moochsā€™ tip on the RX 2/3 battery use:

Mooch
July 29 at 3:14pm Ā·
Wismec is releasing the Reuleaux RX2/3 150W/200W device soon.
While the ability to use two or three batteries is great, how does that affect the marrying of batteries we normally do? Do we have to buy five batteries, a set of three plus a set of two, to use the features of this device? Or is there another solution for those who want to use the RX2/3 with two batteries and three batteries?
Technically, to stick with the strict recommendations for marrying batteries, you canā€™t take a set of three, use just two of them for a while, and then add that third battery back in and consider them all still a married set. You can probably get away with doing this if the pair or single battery are not abused and are, in the long term, used about the same number of times. But there is a better solution.
For the first time, hereā€™s where rotating batteries can actually help. If you want to regularly switch from using three batteries to two batteries in your RX2/3, just remove a different battery from the set each time. That way, over the long term, each battery still experiences the same number of charge/discharge cycles and they still stay married.
You get to use the 2/3 battery feature of your mod and your batteries still stay (mostly) married, with no battery ever used more than one cycle more than the others. :slight_smile:
As always though, when using any married set, keep an eye on battery temperatures and voltages.

4 Likes

Sounds like a good tip but dude that seems like a lot to keep track of. I think Iā€™d rather just have 5 batteries!

3 Likes

Lol yeah I have a feeling my batteries are going to be covered in notes with a sharpie when my rx 2/3 gets here.

1 Like

Iā€™m kicking myself right now because I pre ordered this from efun.top and they have shipped it but the tracking number isnā€™t showing up yet. I just looked on eciggity and they are having 20% off until tomorrow and they now have them in stock for $47.19 with coupon and free shipping if you spend $75.

I did the same pre order through efun. The tracking will show up. Slowly but it will. Lol

1 Like