With Flavor Bans Let's create Flavors Around Tobacco

Okay. So we know Michigan just got hit with the flavor ban. While we fight that, let’s drop recipes below that we can add flavors to a tobacco mix to make them whatever flavor you want. I’m not a genius when it comes to mixing so I’m asking the community for help here. So, let’s say you buy a 60 mil of tobacco flavored eliquid. I’ve seen MANY recipes that use tobacco in a dessert mix… so how would we flavor them to make them not taste like tobacco? Ideas?

2 Likes

That (according to impressions of some folks) might already be the confounding case “out of the box” … :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Heck I’m confounded myself. I don’t know how many of these people will be willing to DIY

2 Likes

There will (if the rule of the law persists) be made to exist some “registry” that will (likely ham-handedly, unfairly) list allowed “tobacco” flavoring components. Otherwise, it becomes an unenforceable law (in that respect). Just like some RYO tobaccos magically transformed into “pipe” tobacco (~2009), folks would seem to likely endeavor to portray their products as constituting a “tobacco flavor”. Law enfarcement will not long leave that up to “subjective aesthetics” (as parties will litigate, asserting this/that about enfarcement).

Once started a thread inquiring about knowledge of the components of (synthetic) “tobacco” flavorings:

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/ingredient-profiles-of-tobacco-flavorings/215602

Some ideas, not a lot highly clear. Impetus to inquire was a Vapage “Classic Tobacco” bothering my lungs.

2 Likes

If you want a different flavor, why not start with an unflavored base instead of a tobacco flavored e-liquid?

4 Likes

Alright, I just read about the ban (great job Michigan, that’ll fix it), and I’m not 100% sure I understand the OP’s post. But maybe.

@authormichellehughes Were you asking how we could transform tobacco flavored mixes into something ELSE, assuming tobacco flavored mixes will be the only ones allowed ??

3 Likes

Yes, that was my question.

2 Likes

Thank you @authormichellehughes. I wish I had more experience with NET’s or tobaccos in general so I could help out, but sadly I do not. I think it’s a GREAT idea however.

2 Likes

What makes you think that even tobacco flavored will be the only thing left? (Curious :slight_smile: )…

it’d be a sad day if that is the only thing left to stop smoking, as a lot of folks do not want tobacco or tobacco flavoring. Studies prove that. :cry:

and if there is anything left over, I would imagine it is going to be only vg and pg… and if anyone has mods to vape it with…

2 Likes

Probably because Guberment thinks the “other” flavours are traps to lure in the kids.
So far that’s been the sole reason given for the flavour hysteria, think of the KIDS!

200w

I’m afraid I can’t help you there, I like my tobacco straight up :grinning:

5 Likes

But I think that she means fake (synthetics), whereas (I think that) you intend to mean the “real deal” ?

3 Likes

I’m easy, I actually like both :grin:

That’s never been true my dear, there have always been places that were better and more or just as free as the US, but US peeps have never been forced to look at the real state of their nation. Now the situation has become clear to a lot more people and very hard to deny.

8 Likes

Just what is it about our Psychopath in Chief “Hell Boy” that you don’t find elegant, sophisticated and swank?

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

4 Likes

All that our esteemed Speedway Hillbilly Master Race can say to our “girlie-man loser” European friends is:

The%20Leading%20Edge

2 Likes

My Supporters are the Best Bullies in the World ! (click on the image for the full-size Freedom Shrine)

2 Likes

To get back on topic, if they are willing to DIY, they don’t have to adjust the tobacco but can jump straight in and buy some base and some flavours, as @anon28032772 already said.
If they are not willing… they won’t be willing to adjust tobacco juices either.

6 Likes

Pretty much what I said earlier…

4 Likes

(In my own view), Michelle’s motivating premise was (solely) based on the possibility of other jurisdictions than the State of Michigan, USA banning e-juice flavorings other than (the entirely undefined, and leading to confusion and litigation in the Michigan case) so-called “tobacco aromas/flavors” - in which case Michelle’s thinking expressed makes very understandable sense.

4 Likes

Morons Are Governing America”. Good one, there !

Somewhat more straightforward and understandable than “Make Assholean Genocide Acceptable”, or “Mutilating All Governmental Accountability” via “Masturbatory Autocracy Gone Apeshit”. The mind boggles.

3 Likes