Wizard Labs Sales

Actually that is a brilliant idea! Good thing I have an ocean in my backyard too :wink:

We were actually looking for something to put the Siesta sand into and I never even thought about these! I knew there was a reason I loved ya!

4 Likes

Heck. You can bring Florida to anywhere in the world. You have a global market with those vials.

5 Likes

Shit the $$ these thieves make down here off the ignorant tourists Iā€™m almost tempted! They drop $10-15 on something that has sand and sea shells in it, just to go out on the Key and walk atop that very same sand with those very same shells haha
Tempting indeedā€¦

4 Likes

I once told you that your so busy surviving that you canā€™t live. Those so called idiots are bringing a piece of paradise to their homes. You do live in paradise my friend.

3 Likes

I guess itā€™s just a preference. I donā€™t like re-using old flavor bottles because theyā€™re hard to get the old flavor smells out. I transfer into 30 ml bottles because itā€™s how my stash is set up. The bigger bottles feels sturdier and they donā€™t tip over easily. Itā€™s cool to rebottle a few, I just donā€™t like to rebottle the entire order. My one and only order from there was 19 bottles and most were new flavors. Itā€™s time consuming and not cost effective to rebottle that amount of flavors.

Hey save those vials for me. That is what I use more than anything else to make all my batches in. Of course I make larger batches but the 8ml vial is my go to favorite ! I am going to get you to give me your PayPal info. The list is growing :wink:

Or if you decide to do some risky flavor combos use those they work fine and you can fit a ton in the lil dipper and since theyā€™re glass you can rest assure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: while they bathe theyā€™ll be safe.

2 Likes