Wonder Flavors Tasting Notes

Well me and tobaccos never really got along well. Not sure why. Bakeries and Custards are EXACTLY in my wheelhouse however…

3 Likes

Imho Tobacco flavors are difficult to work with compared to NETs but I’m not interested in extracting my own tobacco so I have to buy it and it’s expensive. At least you know what you’re getting. A Cavendish is a Cavendish and a Virginia is a Virginia, not some odd tasting artificial flavoring. But some of them work for me so…

3 Likes

So far @muth,

WF S’mores Cupcake 4%
CAP Graham Cracker 1%
TPA Graham Cracker Clear 0.80%
Silverline Whipped Marshmallow 1%

is working out very nicely.

8 Likes

Is that a marshmallow thing? Have heard of them but never seen one. Can’t stand marshmallow anyway, but only the texture part of it.

3 Likes

@Ianc13

6 Likes

Don’t have the Silverline WM but have FA and FLV Marshmallows. How about one of them?

3 Likes

Oddly enough, I’ve never had one and they’re wildly popular in the US. The only RL marshmallow I like is a toasted one. As for flavoring, most marshmallow just comes across as a vanilla-like cream. You won’t notice that weird, spongy texture, lol.

4 Likes

I know FA’s Marshmallow better than the FLV, so I’m going to recommend it. The cupcake (bakery) is easier to overpower than you think @muth, so I had to ratchet things back to simply boost, or enhance, without overpowering.

5 Likes

:star: Wonder Flavours Zapote SC       ( Overall Grade: A )

Hardware RDA / RTA Sweetness :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
Style DTL Juiciness :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
Concentration 3% Mouth Feel :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
Steeped 1 - 5 days Throat Hit :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle: :white_circle:
:small_red_triangle: PROS :small_red_triangle: Pleasant sweet flavor
:small_red_triangle_down: CONS :small_red_triangle_down: None
:small_orange_diamond: TAGS :small_orange_diamond:
:small_orange_diamond: USES :small_orange_diamond: : All by Itself :: Primary Flavor :: Background Note :: Accent Note :

• TARGET FLAVOR
    From the manufacturer website: Zapote, also known as Sapodilla is a tropical fruit having a taste comparable to a pear covered in brown sugar.

• ACCURACY :   :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle:   EXACTLY LIKE THE DESCRIPTION

:small_blue_diamond: Flavor Description :small_blue_diamond:
Direct of the shake I taste a full bodied bold pear, a present middle note, no high tones. It is slightly dry. I get no pear texture, but a pleasant sweet fructose like coating on the outside. There is no sugar texture present, just a complete coating, not pear skin but an outer layer. I have a sweet mouthfeel after the exhale.
After 5 days I get a pleasant light brown sugary inhale followed by a medium body. No dryness and no floral notes. On the exhale i get a pear flavor without high notes. The sweetness is slightly reduced.
I didn’t get any off notes and the flavor represents quite well what I expected from the manufacturer description

:small_blue_diamond: Comments :small_blue_diamond:
As possible pairings bakeries and any combination in recipes with baked apple come to my mind. Even a custard would benefit from the combination of brown sugar with the pearish taste.

15 Likes

Wow, i love your flavor notes. Keep them coming please :grinning:

6 Likes

I was wondering about marshmallows too as i only have the TPA one (not a fan of TPA on the whole, not sure why i have this one but its not the worst TPA i have)

As for the flavour notes they are PHENOMENAL. PLEASE please write more!!!

Really appreciate this.

4 Likes

Yes, I did it again myself and on a recent order of Kentucky Blend (FLV) I open my package and there are 2 of them :woman_facepalming: I did not want 2, how do these things happen?

5 Likes

Heart is amazing. Those women inspired me as a young girl to pick up a guitar. Not bc I knew their music aside from the radio hits but strictly bc they were TALENTED, bad ass women! Joan Jett too; females are seriously lacking women role models in rock n roll, it’s all sexy n skimpy for girls in music (don’t get me wrong JJ is sexy AF, the girls from Heart are babes, but in a WAY different & more empowering way). Got to see them in concert (as @SessionDrummer said too) in my late teens/ early 20’s & STILL gush about how bad ass those women are 10-15 years later!

Thanks for the reviews SD, I have a few of these on my flavor wish list & added even more :wink:

6 Likes

Funny you should mention them @errrkah

You’re very welcome.

5 Likes

This post is great. A lot of insight on wonderful flavors are shared here which can be tried out and recommended to others as well. These flavors are extremely tempting. The dessert flavors are particularly exciting. You name a desert and the flavour is available and the flavors are so close to the real thing, you actually feel like you are smoking a strawberry. Sounds delicious, doesn’t it? Also the concept of combining these to make a new flavor is great as everyone has unique tastes. What one likes, the other may not prefer, so this is perfect to make your own customised cocktail flavor of your choice.

4 Likes

Are you on a mission to bump all old threads?

7 Likes

Tropical Gummy Candy (SC) (WF) 3.5% (7-27-20) : Well, I first opened the bottle and then smelt it and I could understand that I cannot let it steep. I have tried the one-shot-ish S’mores flavor out there, and you just cannot get something that you build on your own. It does not come closer to what you can build. Still, this one was quite good and and S mores chocolate dd not gunk the coils which was really great and it tasted really well so I mixed 100 ml of it and mixed it evenly with the chocolate cake kind element lowering the graham in the mix and this gave a sweet element to my mouth.

7 Likes

Does the tropical gummy candy fades after a while?

3 Likes

I don’t know how or why it happens but it always seems to be with the more expensive flavours like with yours.

8 Likes

I’ve recently mixed a recipe using VC WF and wow! I like it. The vanilla is bright, the custard is smooth and steep time is less than Cap v1. I meant to mix Custard premium with it but…I didn’t. I used custard extra 1 or 2, but that’s another story. The eliquid came out spectacular! I purchased a larger bottle. Just thought I’d put my 2 cents in. Merry (almost) Christmas!

11 Likes