Wonder Flavors Tasting Notes

I’m glad you FINALLY got around to it @muth. I’m guessing you liked it (I mean, you said you liked the choco) ??

Tell you what, I’ve got a HUGE mixing queue to get through, and if I do, I’ll mix some up FRESH, and vape on it.

5 Likes

Yup, been there, done that.

There’s def. more of a cake element (assuming cupcake), than a traditional graham s’mores. If I had to guess, I think TPA’s GC would be the easiest booster.

6 Likes

8 Likes

That would be GC Clear, correct?

5 Likes

Yes! Now that I got a taste of chocolate I want more. Maybe I’ll even boost the chocolate. All I have is Chocolate Mousse (VTA).

4 Likes

Hehe, sorry, YES !!!

I did a tester, with WF SC @ 4%, with CAP GC @1%, and TPA GCC @ .8% just for kicks.

6 Likes

Nice…I just added about 1.5% more flavoring to what I had left.

5 Likes

Good luck on your queue and thx for the help. this is getting exciting. I’m having more luck and fun with my mixes lately.

7 Likes

That’s all that anyone could hope for @muth !!!

6 Likes

@muth, using it at 4%, with the CAP Graham Cracker @ 1%, and TPA’s Graham Cracker Clear at 0.8%, seemed to just kick the graham up, just enough. Surprisingly simple additions, and effect.

4 Likes

Nice. I haven’t added graham or choco yet but I boosted the total pct to 4.5% and that alone made it shine that much more for me. The more I vape this the more I’m envisioning different directions. I’m thinking of adding some White Chocolate Peppermint (LB), more choco and either Crispy Wafer (WF) with Shortbread Cookie (SSA) or above Graham for a Twix a la Mint effect or Girl Scout Thin Mints. I’m going crazy here and I love it!

3 Likes

Well then @muth, it would appear as if we DO have tastes in common, and the high rating I gave this one.

3 Likes

We might split off when it comes to tobacco vapes but I’ve always been and always will be a baked goods gal. And custards have always been high on my list.

3 Likes

Well me and tobaccos never really got along well. Not sure why. Bakeries and Custards are EXACTLY in my wheelhouse however…

3 Likes

Imho Tobacco flavors are difficult to work with compared to NETs but I’m not interested in extracting my own tobacco so I have to buy it and it’s expensive. At least you know what you’re getting. A Cavendish is a Cavendish and a Virginia is a Virginia, not some odd tasting artificial flavoring. But some of them work for me so…

3 Likes

So far @muth,

WF S’mores Cupcake 4%
CAP Graham Cracker 1%
TPA Graham Cracker Clear 0.80%
Silverline Whipped Marshmallow 1%

is working out very nicely.

8 Likes

Is that a marshmallow thing? Have heard of them but never seen one. Can’t stand marshmallow anyway, but only the texture part of it.

3 Likes

@Ianc13

6 Likes

Don’t have the Silverline WM but have FA and FLV Marshmallows. How about one of them?

3 Likes

Oddly enough, I’ve never had one and they’re wildly popular in the US. The only RL marshmallow I like is a toasted one. As for flavoring, most marshmallow just comes across as a vanilla-like cream. You won’t notice that weird, spongy texture, lol.

4 Likes