Wonder Flavors wants YOUR recipes

Thanks for sharing this @Lynda_Marie.

5 Likes

Three other accounts tied to that one, i deleted them all.

8 Likes

Has there been a list of all the recipe entries compiled? How many were there?

6 Likes

I know Frank said 200 were submitted (he said roughly). Then WF narrowed recipes down to the top 10 and sent them out to a few people to rate, similar to how BCF did their contest. All of the recipes will be on the website though.

7 Likes

Here the finale hosted by fresh:

https://www.youtube.com/live/ukOFBy5XAlE?feature=share

And I was one of the lucky winners!

16 Likes

Congrats @SteveTC !!!

6 Likes

Nice, congrats to you! Are you allowed to tell us what you mixed?

9 Likes

This made it to top 10 recipes…Addy Tuney , Wayne Walker , And Fresh 03 all had great things to say about it…Dmilin the female judge does NOT taste Chocolate well , so its pencil shavings to here lol…AAFL also had agreed with Fresh03 .

I am actually very happy with the result since i never did more than a V1 and didnt refine it .

If you would like to hear their opinions they talk about this recipe at the 51 minute mark in the video SteveTC linked above

12 Likes

Congrats @SteveTC

7 Likes

I hate your recipe as i only have 1 of the flavors!

10 Likes

Lmao…Ill send you it if you like Bavarian Crwam filled Choco Donut

8 Likes

I posted the recipe of Kalahari Juice some comments up:

6 Likes

Dern, i have none of those flavors either but it looks yummy, love the crazy custard fruits.

@fidalgo_vapes hehe, naw, ill order them cuz i love me some choco donut mixes. Thanks bud.

6 Likes

I never seem to have enough time to sit in on, or watch longer video sessions like this one. Does anyone have a list of the winners and/or recipes ?

7 Likes

There were 200 recipes submitted , then WF picked their Favorite 10 then the judges chose the top 3 from some type of scoring …The 3 were named but No list bc they didnt even name the recipes only said flavor and pct

7 Likes

I think they are going to publish it soon.

7 Likes

Just a short update: the free recipe book is expected to be ready in about two weeks.

8 Likes

Thanks a lot @SteveTC.

5 Likes