Wonder Flavors wants YOUR recipes

From Frank @ Wonder Flavors

Feel Free to share in groups I have not already done so

Hello all,

As most know I represent Wonder Flavours and we need your help! We’re looking for recipes to compile together to create a free recipe ebook using our flavours.

We would love to hear how you have used our flavours. If you would like to help us, email your all-WF recipes to: Frank@wonderflavours.com
No amount of submissions is too many!

The creators of the top 3 recipes will receive $200 each.
Happy mixing and good luck to all who enter.

Personally, I thank you all as the DIY community has been the greatest focus group we could ask for.

16 Likes

In my opinion, a boatload of your flavors is a better reward. After all, you’re rewarding mixers not bettors.

Btw, I really like your flavors and have had way more hits than misses with WF.

11 Likes

Cash is great but Nate has a point! 200$ worth of flavours sounds great also. If I won the cash I would not use it for flavourings! lol

8 Likes

Sadly I removed all WFs bar one during my last flavour Battle Royale.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @Frank, and @Lynda_Marie.

6 Likes

I only have 2 flavours to play with sour balls candy and sour blue raspberry candy. Sounds like a great contest have fun! Is it in Canadian dollars? Just joking lol

4 Likes

Submission deadline?

4 Likes

Frank said February 19 2023

8 Likes

I think I have a nice one…

10 Likes

Send that over to Frank! He was he wants thousands of emails when he wakes up in the morning!

9 Likes

Ive got a couple curing and a few more to be mixed tonight, if i dont smoke too much of this here d00bie.

Of course this only makes me want to buy more of their flavors cuz now i NEED them. Sneaky devils!

11 Likes

Hold off a bit. New release coming soon!

8 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @AmyDuplessis.

1 Like

I have been trying to make a WF based Irish Cream though I can’t really seem to make it work. I call it Leprechaun Snot. LMAO :rofl:

8 Likes

Try condensed milk. It should sweeten it up and balance out the bourbon. You have three chocolateish flavors that add up to four percent of mix there is room to lower or eliminate one and bring on some milk to thin the thickness of the condensed milk. Or you can tell me to F off.

Milk (Condensed) (SC) (WF) 1%
Milk (SC) (WF). 0.5 %

6 Likes

Creating a flavor WF doesn’t have with WF flavors - I like the way you’re thinking :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

I’m sensing SPAM clickbait
@fidalgo_vapes

6 Likes

Got it, thank you

3 Likes

UPDATE**

Hi All,

So I wanted to inform you we will have a show Friday at 9pm on Fresh’s Fresh03 youtube channel. Here you will see the top 10 recipes that we have chosen. They will be rating these recipes and we will then crown 3 winners. The 3 winners will be announced on our Wonder Flavours facebook page early next week.

Do not forget to show some love to all the great judges and Fresh himself found on this channel by liking the video and subscribing to the page.

13 Likes