Wonder Flavors?

I Got an email from wizard labs introducing their “Wonder Flavors”; ( that they’be carrying ).

Does anybody know anything about these ?? Are they any good…

good question, i thought the same.perhaps they renamed one like other vendors…

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s been written a whole lot about Wonder Flavors, but I got this thread for you though

4 Likes

Hmm… that’s very possible, good thinking.
Although Maybe someone will chime in with more info…

1 Like

@anon60225325 thanks for the links!
This definitely sheds some light on these flavors.,
They do seem to be somewhat different in flavor profile & availability (so that’s a good sign that they’re not a relabel)…
Plus they’re very reasonably priced…
I’m intrigued…

1 Like

I remember reading about them for a while back and I got a little put off by the fact that they seem somewhat weak, which means the reasonable price isn’t all that reasonable if you have to use a lot to get the desired strength. Woof, long sentence there lol

3 Likes

Canadian? Take off! Beauty Aye? I’ll be checkin them out for sure.

1 Like

I ordered from them when they first came out. I bought chocolate chunks, a strawberry, butterscotch pudding, and they gave me a vanilla free. I can tell u that they’re strength is similar to TFA. I ended up PIFING them to a friend bc right now I’m enjoying my super strength flavors.

2 Likes

That is good to know…
So TFA strength Eh ?? I’ll give them a whirl sometime… Super Concentrates are nice but some, like “Flavora” Cookie @ $12.50 for 15 ml is just too much money for me… others are more reasonably priced though…

1 Like

I bought a couple in the UK and would call them “wonder why flavours” as I wonder why I bought them. It is all subjective but I thought they were really poor, the pecan pie one was ok but one of the worst coil gunkers I have had, the other two I cant even remember were just poor. Dont bother is my advice

3 Likes

Ok, so far for 2021 I have heard around the traps there is a cookie butter, salted caramel apple butter and a sponge cake coming. Does anyone know of any others in the beta line-up.

2 Likes

I have the WF cookie butter mate so it was out last year at least. Got it from Flavour World, but they don’t have the others you listed…

3 Likes

@lukeloop

3 Likes

I meant cookie dough… sorry. Yes I have the cookie butter.

4 Likes

Bumping this thread baby with the NEW 2026 Wonder Flavors Releases !!!



Go get’m over at Bull City Flavors !!!

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/products/wonder-flavours-new-release-pack-1

5 Likes

Alright, you won’t see this very often, hehe, and maybe that’s a GOOD THING. I talked to Frank over at Wonder Flavors, and he gave me Super Secret Permission to release my Beta Test Notes on these. I’ll have to pick up the pack from Bull City Flavors, as some of the final releases were not in my Beta Group.

Obviously these notes are for the MFG’ers so they’re a lot more direct, than my normal babelings …

Alphonse Mango (WF) (Beta) 3.5% (5-5-26) – 3.5% was spot on strength wise, and the AM presented as a somewhat creamier mango, with some light/er honey undertones. Having never eaten one, no direct comparison. Sweetness a little above average but suited the flavor. Slight acidity and and acrid on the finish. Probably easy to fix in mixes. Nice. 9/10.

Apple Medley (WF) (Beta) 3.5% (5-6-26) – Interesting medley. Initial profiles seemed centered around maybe a Fuji in front, with some Red Delicious undertones. Didn’t pick up any Granny Smith notes. Blending/balancing good. 3.5% was good on strength. Sweetness and tartness levels were really good, just enough, without too much of either. No florals, and a good medley. 9.2/10.

Banana Medley (WF) (BETA) 3.5% (5-7-26) – First impressions, very smooth banana, somewhat relaxed @ 3.5%, might benefit from increased strength. 50/50 natural/artificial, some nice creaminess. Hard to exactly identify, but as a whole, a ripened, but not overripe banana, with slight hints of green. No off-notes. Because it was very smooth overall, might benefit from a little sharpness to help it stand out, and pop more. Good general banana, with a very creamy smooth profile. 8.5/10.

Black Raspberry (WF) (Beta) 3.5%( 5-10-26) – Black raspberry, interesting. I kept marking it down for not being blackberry enough, BUT, hehe, it’s perhaps both. It didn’t really present as either a raspberry or blackberry, but a melding of the two. Hard to fully identify, but candied berry elements, that did pull towards the darker side. Fairly sweet and smooth without a lot of sharpness, or bright top end notes, just very smooth overall. “Berry” notes are convincing, leaned heavily towards artificial, and sweetness we just above mid-level, so non-cloying. No artifacts, off-notes or complaints. Improving it could happen by adding some slight tart or bright notes, as a contrast to the very smooth overall presentation. All in, an interestingly smooth berry mashup. 8.1/10. Probably more of a mixer/baser, than a main driver flavor.

Coffee Liqueur (Wonder Flavors) (Beta) 3.5% (5-21-26) – Very good overall profile on this one. Darker espresso notes present but not overbearing. Def. had a liqueur twist to it, which meshed great with the raw espresso notes, but tempered them, so no overt bitterness present. At 3.5% strength was good, maybe could have used a smidge more. No off-notes or complaints, and with sweetness below mid level, this one tasted, and tested great. Ready as is, not even a suggestion for this one. 9.9/10.

Cinnamon Roll (WF) (Beta) 3.5% (5-24-26) – Out of the gate, I was watching for any pungent/dry/cinnamon as that can typically be an issue, BUT, there were none of those present. Cinna presented as a nice bakery cinnamon, with a somewhat light, breaded ?? carrier note. At 3.5% it was strong overall, but it felt like the “roll” was lacking. Not thin, or weak, but I can’t tell if more bread, or maybe even some yeast/y notes would help better sell the roll profile. No off-notes, no overt sharpness from the cinnamon, and no real complaints other than needing some roll boosting. 7/10.

9 Likes

Ordered about 4hrs ago! Frank is kick ass, as are most Wonder flavours.

2 Likes