Working with Nic in a VG base

I’m about out of my nic ina pg base and have 120 mls in vg. I’ve read about issues of getting nic well mixed throughout a vg base. Are there any tricks to getting your nic well distributed throughout a vg base?

2 Likes

I have always used VG base nic and a good shake at room temp is all I have ever done and I have never had an issue.

11 Likes

VG base Nicotine is all I have ever used.
Shake the living hell out of it.
If you have Small hands or Weak arms.
Then stick with PG base Nic.
Or have your Wife/Girlfriend Shake it for you.

12 Likes

Ditto! I only use VG base
Room temp, lots of shaking.

4 Likes

Ditto, VG based and never had an issue. Always shake well before use.
I’ve got a couple bigger bottles, I shake them well, fill 100ml bottle and the rest is kept in the freezer. A good shake before mixing and all is well.

4 Likes

Same use VG based, never once a problem or issue, even when I forgot to shake it once lol. But room temperature is the key.

5 Likes

Basically the same as everyone else has said. I do a very good shake at room temp in the beginning of a mix session. But then, I give an extra little swirl in between mixes just to be sure it’s not settling throughout the session.

5 Likes

I can only echo what everybody else said!

What a boring, repetetive thread, eh? :grinning: but hopefully reassuring ?

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone who responded. Warm and shake. I think that covers it.

3 Likes

Careful with the warm part! Room temp is the way to go if you want the best results. If you are keeping it in the fridge or freezer, I think letting it sit out for a couple of hours should do, as mentioned above lol… I keep mine at room temp, 250ml last about 4 months no problems. Stored in the freezer until the previous 250 ran out. Keep out of light in steep cabinet.

4 Likes

My first bottle, 72mg, 125ml, lasted me a year at room temp (20-25C/68-77F).

3 Likes

Mine is 36mg, that stuff goes quick! Going 100mg/ml next run.

2 Likes

I do store mine in the freezer and always have a small 60ml in the fridge. I take that one out of the fridge 2-4 hrs prior to mixing. During summer I can use it already 45 minutes prior because it gets even with AC on hot quickly :joy:

1 Like