World Wide Support Needed

Quoted from CASAA.ORG
<
<CASAA Testimonials

ADD YOUR STORY
The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association (CASAA)
is collecting success-story testimonials from smokers who used smoke-free alternatives to quit or reduce their smoking. The testimonials are posted on this public webpage for everyone to see.

This public collection of success stories will be a powerful response to those who want to restrict access to e-cigarettes and other smoke-free products. Our goal is to present a large collection of compelling individual reports that will make it impossible for anyone to claim that substitution of low-risk alternatives (e-cigarettes, snus, and other smoke-free tobacco/nicotine products) is not a proven method for quitting smoking.

Read more about this by clicking here

I had a look on this site today and realized this is open to everyone World Wide and felt I should try to get the word out here and ask everyone no matter where in the world you live to help get the numbers up. This has been around for a good while and currently only has 8,000 testimonials. If our numbers are truly in the millions world wide than the numbers should be much higher in my opinion.

I used my real name and location but that is not required I just feel it adds validity to the testimonial. I singed this back in August of 2015 and you can read what I wrote by clicking here

If you are already aware of this effort that has been used to present to the FDA in an attempt to fight for our right to vape and you have not done this yet, you can go to the submission form now and do so by clicking here

We need everyone’s help WORLD WIDE so please come join in this effort today.

Also please help spread the word for this by sharing a link everyplace you can.

7 Likes

Just spent 45mins doing mine. Didn’t know i had so much to say. Lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

After typing mine out in the thread here, I put it up there too. Thanks for posting. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I strongly recommend doing this and saving a copy. It comes in handy when sending emails to lawmakers and such.

2 Likes

Did mine last year. I’m surprised they only have 8000.

1 Like

Thanks @Pattie and @JoJo

Totally agree it makes things much easier

I was also we really need to get the word out about this

1 Like