Worst Flavors

Question: What is the worst or least used flavoring you have ever purchased?
Mine would be Clove - TFA. I can’t seem to find a good use for it. As a stand alone it’s akin to inhaling battery acid

3 Likes

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

2 Likes

FW Buttered popcorn

Revolting

2 Likes

This thread is already in the works Flavours with a subjective unwanted side flavour
Maybe keep posting there instead.
@JoJo a merge perhaps.

3 Likes

The worst I have ever made was hard boiled egg in a super concentrate for a customer. I about died. It was SOOOO gross.

8 Likes
3 Likes

I made a thread about “subjective side flavours” not necessarily bad but flavours that could have an unwanted side flavour, hope that makes sense :thumbsup:

1 Like

TPA Maraschino Cherry …disgusting

FA Yogurt

Tastes so much like vomit. put me of vaping for hours that day. I don’t think that flavor is suited for sub ohming or RDA/RTAs where temperature gets high.

Oh my I just can’t decide between TPA lemon, lime, Maraschino Cherry, Oatmeal cookie, or Blackberry. They’re all killers. lol :slight_smile:

CAP V2 Peanut Butter, tasted like burning tires extinguished with vomit and piss, truly disgusting!!!

2 Likes

TFA Maraschino Cherry and Red Type tobacco

We blended sugar cookie and juicy orange… It tastes like sweaty socks that have gotten damp then dried slowly in an airtight container that’s sat on a radiator!!! Don’t try it :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Yogurt FA new formulation , its horrible im wondering if its useful at all ??? bleh

3 Likes

Nothing come close to Blackberry Flavor Monks.

1 Like

wizard labs cherry , like super concentrated cough medicine soaked in left over chemicals of unknown origin
worst flavor

1 Like

lol
I heard that was one of the better ones and actually have it on my shopping list.
Gets pretty good ratings

1 Like

I bought it because of good ratings. The flavor is syrupy with a distinct medicinal smell and that smell is just something to remember. Don’t know what’s so irritating, but when opening the bottle i can’t get rid of that smell for couple of hours; it stays in my nose. And it stays in my tank for more than a day (to get rid of that smell i was using strong coffee and chocolate recipes afterwards, but it just doesn’t help). Hell, i can smell it right now just thinking about it. Maybe my receptors are connecting this particular smell with something not very pleasant in the past, don’t know… I didn’t have similar problem with any other flavor.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up, I remember that feeling from tpa bubblegum that just thinking about it makes the smell come back :smiley: not a nice feeling at all
if you’re still looking for a blackberry, don’t use FA’s one either

2 Likes

Thanks mate. I read about Blackberry FA. Won’t make that mistake. Thanks.

1 Like