Worst vaping experience ever!

I was relaxing having a vape went to re-drip pulled the cap off of my atty a this big dead bug falls off the wick! I AM STILL FIGHTING FROM VOMITING ! I was vaping a fucking bug! That sucks, Protein I guess lol That’s one flavor juice I won’t mix again!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Having my mod raised to 75w from the normal 10w. Felt Like my lungs where ready to burst outta every body orifice i have.

9 Likes

ouch done that too

3 Likes

Setting off in the car without realising your finger has turned your mod up to 220w, then taking a hit. I literally felt my tonsils and lungs melt :flushed:

9 Likes

Removing the top of a RDA juicing up the coils then forgetting to replace the top before you take a scorching hit.

10 Likes

Untitled 1

15 Likes

I have done this more times than I like to admit.

5 Likes

Ah, Kissing the Dragon…One of the myriad reasons I prefer to use RTA’s-I’m accident-prone and would invariably scorch my lips off.

11 Likes
8 Likes

heh did that yesterday

2 Likes

Mine left nice little impressions of 8 wrap coils on both lips, I feel your pain

2 Likes

ooo I feel yours

2 Likes

Yeah me too

1 Like

Wow, thought i was alone! I did the same, forgot to put the top cap back on and kissed the scorching coils. So hurt. Whats worse is my 12 yr old stepdaughter witnessed it. Her jaw dropped and she said, "did you just… omg, " and started laughing her ass off at me. Thatll be yet another foolheaded folly i wont live down

7 Likes

The worst experience I had was putting my Alien in my bag at a vape conference and I must leaned against something 'cos the watts maxed out so when I took a hit, the coil fried, the taste was vile!

3 Likes

I vape wood chips often. Becoming somewhat of an officianato on different tree types by how nasty they burn on my coils. I really need some screens or something.

7 Likes

Same here, plus a myriad variety of sedimentary soils. I’ve been toying with the idea of casting some silicone caps, just to get a less “woodsy” flavor from every draw.

4 Likes

Earplugs (new!) kinda work, just annoying to constantly remove and replace. Someone needs to invent a flap-like thing like the top of a diesel stack that only opens when you draw. That, or a piece of screen…lol.

3 Likes

Know what you are saying, my best friend is a logger and owns a very large saw mill which from time to time I help out at, poplar,oak, pine and hickory all taste different.

4 Likes

@Brandolf and @Flavologist, perhaps something like this would do the trick:

6 Likes