Wotofo mesh w/ Zeus rta?

Is it ok/safe to use wotofo NexMESH - Chill coil with the Geek Vape Zeus X Mesh RTA? If it reads the correct oHm should be ok right?

3 Likes

Yes should be no problem at all… Do you know the ohms?.. I use different brand mesh strips in my profiles from 0.13 - 0.18 Ohms…
I prefer mine at 0.15 ohms… But I go back and forth… I’ve even trimmed them before… :v:

3 Likes

How do you trim them? Just tried and the zeus rta deck is smaller. Their micromesh sheets i guess are even thinner than the smallest wotofo nexmesh sheet coil. Sharp wire snips? lol

2 Likes

Sharp scissors work the best… It will change the ohms a bit so just beware of that …just cut it as thin and straight as you can to fit… And make sure the side you cut is smooth with no pieces of wire hanging like crazy legs…lol… I do it all the time… It’s what works for me.lol… My Zeus mesh came today… :+1:

3 Likes

gotcha, thanks

2 Likes

i got the wotofo m rta and its so tiny its a real pain to rigup, and takes forever. Then when I get dry hits it really sucks re wicking it over again. Really dont like this wotofo m rta.

4 Likes

Is the nexMESH a decent tank?

I don’t want to waste money ordering 5 of every tank or any device/gear really, but I’m still looking for two or three good RTAs to keep an eye out for and order as they become available in colours that aren’t only shitty rainbbow or fake-gold - course Black, Gunmetal and even Silver is often out of stock for popular tanks and mods so I wanna know beforehand exactly what tanks will serve me well.

2 Likes

Pisses me off a bit actually, how everything worth buying is always out of stock the way it is.

Like, you’ve almost gotta know the store owner personally to have em hold one of whatever you want as soon as a sale starts, because a day later they’ve got none left and the moment they’ve restocked - none left again.

2 Likes

From what I can think of and you can find, get the Hellvape Destiny, and the Augvape Druga RTA. Both are awesome but the Druga has tighter airflow.

From China, look for the Aromamizer Lite (V1.5 is fine), and the Vapefly Siegfried. The Sig can use wire or mesh coils. Both are really good RTAs to vape on.

3 Likes