Wotofo profile ps dual mesh

Not sure if I have any VV Kanthal but will have to check the stash. With mesh I use SS316L 95% of the time as I am deathly afraid of a dry hit lol

3 Likes

The dry hit terrifies me too. :joy::joy: i had a lot of spillage last night which irritated me. The big difference i notice now is the SC is incapsulated which gives more restrictive airflow directly too the coils. I wish they made this taller so the airfllw would drive on the coils more before it came out. They should have offered a third airflow setting with just middle air holes. That would give you the option of a more restricted air flow ( which i prefer) but sadly they missed the mark. Its still a winner no doubt but wotofo missed the mark on this.

3 Likes

Ok so i finally got the VV ss 300 mesh and installed it in to this thing. This thing hits like a plane into a building. The flavor and clouds running at .4 ohms is unreal. The cherry cola is just unreal. Can feel the carbonation on my tongue like i took a sip of cherry coke.

4 Likes

I’ve been using the Profile for years I bought the dual out of curiosity. I didn’t really like it lots extra work for basically the same thing a single mesh does. It’s in the drawer :confused:

3 Likes