Wotofo profile ps dual mesh

Has anyone got their hands on this and if so how is it as a dripper and or squonk

3 Likes

Saw it in an email this morning from Vapor DNA. If it’s anything like their single mesh offerings it should be pretty good. I’m using the original Profile on a Lost Vape Drone squonker now. I’ll more than likely add the Dual to my collection.

5 Likes

I got it but still messing with it. My initial reaction was hmmm, more of a hassle to build than the original Profile RDA with not much more of a performance upgrade.

I will say this, the dual series mesh deck for the Steamcrave Titan is outstanding so I am hoping to find the right build for this.

I love using Vandy Vape SS316L 200 mesh, it is a bit trickier to use on this RDA. Going to try again, I think that might be what is missing :thinking:

Edit: I wish the center post was independent instead of having to insert both mesh strips at the same time. Maybe I will get use to it but it is annoying me so far. Also the side clamps I found you can push the mesh down too far and it gets deformed when clamping down. 2 design mistakes IMO so far, made my first 2 builds frustrating.
As a squonk it squonks to the top, need to wait a little before hitting it so you don’t get spitback. Dripping is the same, doesn’t take long but you don’t want to hit it when all the juice is up top unless you like a spity vape.

6 Likes

I use the ss mesh from vandy vape on my steamcrave v3 and geek vape zues with mesh decks and it is so much easier on steamcrave. Where the zues because its designed for their mesh strips its a pain. I ordered it for £22 from this site. Got it in gold to match my topside dual. Im sure it will be a learning curve but i like the idea i can double the ohms using the series pins so i can get higher ohms with mesh instead trimming the hell out of it to get to .2-.3 ohms.

5 Likes

I seen it in my email too from ecigone and searched the internet. Bought myself a early christmas present :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you for mentioning this. I may think twice before getting it now.

5 Likes

Just got home and am vaping it now. Doesn’t wow me but that is probably just the build, need to get that VV 200 in it but won’t have time until maybe tomorrow or the weekend. I will let you know if I can improve it or if the build gets easier when I get more familiar with it.

3 Likes

So decided to give it another shot with the VV SS 200 mesh. That mesh doesn’t get crimped by the outside clamps like I had happen with the Steamcrave mesh strips. I was going to use the Steamcrave mesh strips but it wasn’t enough, used the sliver cotton from Amazon and just doubled it up. I had to use a flat head screwdriver to push the cotton down on the ceramic block so I didn’t deform the mesh but it worked out.

The flavor isn’t blowing me away but it is better. Thick clouds for sure but still expecting more of an improvement over just a single mesh RDA, the sort of improvement I experience with the Steamcrave Titan dual series mesh deck. Not sure if it is just airflow placement or what but doubling up on the mesh strips I guess I was expecting more.

Very curious to hear what other experience but not ready to give up on it yet.

5 Likes

Are you using it with the series pin or the standard one?

2 Likes

I got one yesterday. Not sure when I’ll get to it. I recently got into series mech mods. When I see series deck, I’m more than likely going to try get it. I’m not the hugest mesh fan but use it on occasion. The angles look a bit weird but I plan on trying it with wire coils first.

3 Likes

I threw in a couple of (usually) .24 ohm coils. I used the series pin so I was expecting around .48. I’m getting around .60-.62 ohm readings. Not sure what that’s about but the screws feel really cheap. I was afraid of snapping the top one. I got the coils secured but didn’t want to give it an extra tightening turn.

Besides all that, holy shit I’m getting some great flavor. I like the amount of airflow and draw. I had to cut it down a tad though. It’s a shame it’s not reading accurately. I’m gonna look in my goodies to see it I have any screws that’ll work for that top part…

5 Likes

Well you would have snapped them cause its designed for mesh which is softer then say alien wire or some flaptons. Im hoping you used flatwire lol. But yes because you cant really tighten the coils on a mesh deck solidly your ohms will read higher. I have been strictly mesh since january. I can say i have never had dry hits at all on my squonks. The vape to me is smoother and cleaner. I wont use wotofo coils at all. Ill use vv ss and ka1. I have noticed that the steamcrave coils i bought for my supreme v3 lacked big time on flavor. Geekvape zues mesh was good. And some reviews i read on wotofo mesh has been mixed. So dont count it out unless you have tried mesh alternatives first. But i doubt the stock coils are gonna blow you away

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I know all that :grin:. I’ve used wire in just about all of my mesh deck atomizers. The screws are just cheap like the V8 Baby RBAs. They’re just tiny and Phillips heads suck lol. You’re right though, probably good enough for thin mesh strips. I watched a review on YouTube where a guy broke a screw as well. It was the parallel squonk pin though.

3 Likes

Yeah im gonna look for some allen key screws that might fit.

2 Likes

Well i still dont have mine as the preorder i did they still dont have them so i canceled it and ordered from another place for 50p more. Will have it tomorrow and will be able to use my digiflavor nichrome mesh in series mode. Dying to blast this thing

3 Likes

Looking forward to your thoughts on it. For myself the nuisance of building and wicking 2 mesh is not giving me the performance improvement over just a single mesh in the original Profile RDA. The dual series deck in the SC Titan is a much easier build and that thing is a beast, so far like that much better than the Profile PS

3 Likes

Yeah i been building on the geekvape zues mesh rta and my steamcrave supreme v3 mesh deck. It looks similar to the zues and i can throw a coil and cotton in about 2 min. Takes me 30 sec to rewick. Im sure the first build will be a learning curve using either VV or the digiflavor mesh. But im looking forward to playing with it. The wotofo mesh will never see a deck. Ill post tomorrow what its like

3 Likes

Well aint this something. First build with nichrome was meh. I had it at .3ohms and was hitting it at 110w on my topside dual. The flavor was ok not great. The vape was warm but not all flavorful. Round 2 using ka1 VV. At .24ohms just wow. Then in burnt. I flooded the rda like i do in my steamcrave supreme 3 and it was a failure. I burnt the cotton on the bottomside of the mesh. It wasnt saturated. Rewicked and saturated it and pow. I been messing with it at between 80-100w the vape is hot and smooth. I changed the drip tip to cut back on air coming out. Once i get use to it i wont flood the damn thing trying to prevent a dry hit. Flavor is solid. Very comparable to my steamcrave. I smashed out 10ml of liquid in 20min :joy::joy::joy:. But yeah i like it. It is a beast. But yeah VV kanthal is the way to go. It does hit like a truck and im enjoying it. Vaping this cherry cola from @SessionDrummer and with dual mesh the flavor is just wow. I need to mix up more. But it is a winner for me

3 Likes

I don’t mesh, but couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

Now with this series deck i can finally get some ssl316 mesh. So much vapor with this thing got me coughing :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes