Wotofo Serpent mini RTA vs. Alto RTA

Does anyone have both, and can tell med if one is better than the other?

i own the serpent RTA… but not the alto…

for being honest my daily vape tanks are 2x Kangertech Protank 4… but i like the serpent RTA too… i own both the Serpent RTA and lalso owned the Serpent Mini in the past… i wouldn’t recommend the mini though, airflow is less, less capacity, taste is great though, but the deck was limiting me kinda more than the bigger RTA version…

Serpent RTA:
Good Airflow
Nice Taste…
not hard to build on it…
Another pro i can say is that even though the post holes are big enough to use thick wires if you wish… to use something like Fused Claptons like 24*2/32 for example…

the only thing i didn’t liked for real is that the juice control after months of use was sometimes hard to turn on and of… but i guess this happened from fall… so i can’t say that it’s really a con but not careful owner (yes that’s me) :stuck_out_tongue:
the only real con i can say is that you can’t buy a glass if it gets broken…

Sure you can’t?
https://www.fasttech.com/product/6824800-replacement-glass-tank-for-wotofo-serpent-rta

*I already have the serpent mini, and I think its great for a on the go tank, that sits well on a single battery mod. But my GF needed a new tank, so she is using it now, so I was considering buying a serpent mini for my self again, but I just contemplated that maybe the Alto was better

the one you see is wrong in description… i am 100% sure that it’s for the serpent mini :slight_smile:

even the glass in picture is smaller than normal for the Serpent RTA :stuck_out_tongue:
if you check also google, you will not find any other link for Serpent RTA… :slight_smile: Serpent mini has replacement glasses :slight_smile:

Yeah of course you would say that and of course Fasttech will sell the spare glass for the Serpent Mini falsely labeled as the glass for the serpent when they already have Serpent Mini glasses on the site.

m8… i have the Serpent RTA and right now i am holding it on my hands… i own it for some months…

check here also they also talk about it. you can’t change glass…

also wotofo hasn’t even a glass for Serpent RTA it in their official site…

Serpent Alto, Mini, Sub tank, Serpent RDTA and Serpent RTA are different products…

Serpent RTA i am talking about is This one…

it can’t really be disassembled without destroying it…
can’t take a glass replacement…

while the glass you see is 25mm … and Serpent RTA is only 22mm…while it should make you some second thoughts that there is NOWHERE Serpent RTA glass anywhere else…

Well to my defense i will say that i only did google for spare glass tank for serpent rta and that is what came up.
And besides, since i only use mech mods and RDA’s i’m not really up to date with whatever tanks that have hit the market.

sorry but i have no clue about the alto… never used it… never seen it in my eyes…
Serpert RTA is 22mm, goes perfectly on single battery too… and it’s single… but even if wotofo calls it “Wotofo Serpent” is much different than the mini:) it’s not just a matter of liquid capacity…

i will let someone else to talk about the alto that knows that tank better… all i can talk about it is just theory…