Wotofo the Troll RTA Giveaway: Try the Unique One Post Deck Tech

Guys, new giveaway time again. Today we bring you a new prize - Wotofo the Troll RTA. As we know, Wotofo introduced several excellent & popular RTAs such as Conqueror and Serpent mini last year. Now they once again surprise us with this new Troll RTA which adopts an innovative one post deck design. The post is located in the middle of a 24mm diameter deck which makes coil building and wicking much easier. The coil is close to the drip tip, which will give your concentrated flavor and huge vapor clouds. Though it’s compact in size, you can still enjoy a large 5ml e-liquid capacity. And the German-made peek insulator is another plus. In short, it’s a simple looking yet unique RTA for both flavor & cloud chasing. Would like to try this litte atty personally? Then catch this chance to WIN it for free.

Giveaway Rules:

1. Tell us your thoughts on this Troll RTA or its one post deck design (Every participant need answer this question in first entry)
  2. Tag your forum friends or share this giveaway on your social media
  3. Then Play Q&A Chain Game: you ask one question related to e-cigarette/vaping, next person need answer it and then post another question. (if the question is too hard for you, just write “no idea”, then ask a new question; but please don’t use this solution too frequent. :slight_smile: It’s a good time for you guys to communicate regarding anything of your vaping life.)

Example:
The first participant could start from this question “what vape setup you are using today?”

Note:

1. We use random.org to select and announce 1 winner on Feb. 5th, 2017.
  2. You can enter as much as you want by playing Q&A Chain Game and please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
  3. We require at least 30 participants.

Well it certainly looks unique I would be really interested to build on this and test it out. The coil holes look plenty big. Looks like a winner to me.

@Pugs1970 @Lolly

What makes an RTA the best for you -

1 Easy build
2. Easy wick
3. Flavor
4. Clouds
5. All of the above

V[quote=“Heaven_Gifts, post:1, topic:105791”]
Giveaway Rules:1. Tell us your thoughts on this Troll RTA or its one post deck design (Every participant need answer this question in first entry)
[/quote]

The wotofo troll brand has a good name, my LVS recommended it to me too. It’s something I’d love to try.

@Skullblade789 @Fenrir1

All of the above minus clouds, however clouds are a not so bad side effect of items 1-4

New question-

What coil build will you try first in the troll rta?

1. i think the build will be simple

2. @Rob62 @Pro_Vapes @Amy2 @JoJo

ill try a try justba standard single coil wrap approx .5 ohms

new question - have you ever tried wotofo product ???

It looks nice, easy to build on… Interesting design I would like to try this one out and see for myself.

@Amy2 @SthrnMixer
There are more but using my phone it’s harder to tag ppl

Yes I have the troll V2 and its the best dripping experience I have ever had…

New question - what flavor liquid will you try first in this RTA?

Looks awesome, I like anything that try’s to be different

@Lolly @Kalahariuk @Grubby

Tell us your thoughts on this Troll RTA or its one post deck design

Looks like an awesome tank, the one post design is very interesting

@anon88729607 @Lolly @Kalahariuk @Josephine_van_Rijn @ozo

1 Like

1 Interesting design on the build deck. I want to try it because I’m always interested in New builds.

2 tag your friends

@Skullblade789 @Volition @Pugs1970 @Lolly @ozo @Fenrir1

Tell us your thoughts on this Troll RTA or its one post deck design

Looks like an outstanding RTA, the single rail post is very awesome

1 Like

tag 2 friends
@Hoyden @Mars