Wotofo the Troll RTA Giveaway: Try the Unique One Post Deck Tech

@GPC2012 @Bearkat @wvsanta

Next Question: Who is your favorite YouTube reviewer?

558 days

1 Like

My favorite YouTube reviewers are The Vaping Biker(english) and Vaping with Vic(Scottish). I don’t really like the American reviewers as much because they can’t do an unbiased review about an American product.

1 Like

Next Question: What is your favorite mod for TC?.

Although I don’t have much experience with RTA’s the way the single post is a bar across the center looks like it would be somewhat easier to install coils and make it more stable for wicking. I like the looks of short drip tip on it as well.

@VapeyMama @R113 @juice_junkie_lover

1 Like

The best one I’ve used is the HPRIV it was easy to set up and vaped like a work horse.

Next Question:

What’s the best coil you’ve ever built/used for flavor and cloud volume?

@SthrnMixer @Pugs1970 @Volition

Q: What’s the best coil you’ve ever built/used for flavor and cloud volume?
I lean towards flavor over cloud production.
My oHm resistance is generally .2-.3

Next Question;
Now that you DIY, do you still occasionally purchase commercial Eliquids?

I would but I don’t know which are any good and could not be bothered finding out. Quicker for me to bust a nut.

Next q: if you were sent to another planet for a year and got to only bring 5 flavours which would they be? NASA let’s you vape on the spacecraft too, thankfully.

1 Like

If you are talking about mixed flavors then
1 California Dream
2. Space Cruse
3. Midnight Fantasy
4. CPK Butter Cake
5. Berryum

If you are talking about flavor to mix then

1. Peach
  2. Boysenberry
  3. Vanilla Cake
  4. Sweet Cream
  5. Whiskey

If you wee marooned on a Desert Island What one mod and one Atty would you take supposing you had a solar charger and would never run out of battery power for I?

I will take my Evic VT 5000Mah mod and Ego One Mega Tank.

Next Question: What do you prefer a high capacity inbuilt battery(Li-po) Mod or single low capacity removable battery(18650/26650) Mod?

1. Got my Troll RDA V2 25mm last week. And i love the clouds and the taste from this.
    I am new in the vaping world. I like the idea of a tank where i can build my own coils.

2. Next Question: What do you prefer a high capacity inbuilt battery(Li-po) Mod or single low capacity removable battery(18650/26650) Mod?

I like mods with 18650 battery(s). Just pick up a fresh set from pocket/bag or car when needed.

Next question: Everything else in this world is wireless. Are there any wireless coils ?

Posted the link on my facebook.

Posted what link?

Huh? You do realise that the air has huge resistance right. The amount of power required would be ridiculous to the nth degree. Those other technologies use electromagnetic waves. Not going to happen, ever for a consumer especially.

Next q: mech mod or regulated

Regulated Regulated Regulated

Next Q
PG or VG as a majority in your juice?

It’s funny, when I first started I was at 40/60 the heavier PG helped me transition from cigarettes with the throat hit. But the longer I go the more that’s changed I was at 50/50 for a while. My preference now is 60/40, wonder when I’m at what’s seems the most popular 70/30. I don’t think it will be long. Btw it’s been interesting to see how flavour strengths need to be adjusted as I transition.

Next q; this single post design looks very interesting. What’s your favourite post design? Velocity, goon, 3 post, etc…

1 Like

Great question! I guess id have to say 4 post decks. Theyre all pretty good though, especially postless decks.

Question: Best flavor company…Cap, FW, TFA, FA, etc.

Im not entering this in thr contest but wanted to answer this question. I saw grimm green do a video and he used this rta type tank but it didnt use coils at all. I forget the name but it uses flat, rectangular tungsten heating elements that you wrap cotton around. I guess they last forever? Idk

1 Like