Would you like to start a wiki?

like i said i get your thinking , and i understand the link to cooking and the rules but think about it this way , if you put a bunch of " rules " then people tend not to look out of the box and could miss the experiance diy gives you , lets get off the " rules " statement and call them " suggestions" a lot of people suggest letting custard steep for a month and 2 months , i agree with that as long as the custard / creams are heavy in a mix but ive also read that some people like custards out of the gate and very rarely outside of the forum do i see peoples recipes say let steep for 2 months a lot of times its let steep for one to two weeks so tell me what is the suggestion on custards ??? im not in a disagreement here with you im just giving my opinion and yes your right some people havent liked my opinions and thats alright , people havent liked yours as well , but thats what these topics are typically about peoples opinion not facts and when it comes to diy i just think it a lot of good opinions rather than a higj percentage of facts

5 Likes

2 Likes