Wow BCF rocks!

Just want to give a big shoutout to @Bull_City_Flavors …ordered at 10:30am and in ship status at 1:09pm. Just…WOW! Can’t wait to try the new Flavorah flavors. Thank you!

10 Likes

Yeah their service is second to none. @wllmc n company run that place like a well oiled machine.

5 Likes

i think they mud wrestle to see who gets to pic the next order

7 Likes

Always have been. I am going to get my BCF order probably Monday (I am in NC)before an order I placed with another company on the 22th of March. If they carried Medicine Flower, I don’t think I would need to order from anywhere else.

5 Likes

You can thank @wllmc because I think he works MORE than I do…

3 Likes

BCF knows what your going to order, before you do, and its already packed up ready to go. :star_struck:

6 Likes

I saw on the VU that BCF is having a Flavorah contest. The winner gets an assortment of their flavors and their cookbooks? I’m not familiar. It should be posted here on their vendor page or you can go to the reddit DIY sub. Also Facebook I think.

3 Likes

HELL YEAH @Bull_City_Flavors rocks!! Placed my order Friday night at 8:30 was out of their door by 10am Saturday morning, and even though I choose the free usps shipping, was in my doorway by 12PM today. THANK YOU @Bull_City_Flavors

7 Likes

I placed my first order with them to try some of the Flavorah offerings. They had it out the door the following day. Very quick service. I am impressed and will use them again…though that may be a while cuz I’m pretty well stocked up on flavors.

4 Likes