Wrap your brain around this one!

And the WTF Award Of The Year goes to

10 Likes

I left a comment …This type of shit is what makes the Recipe side a disaster . Love your comment though lmao

6 Likes

Truth.

I just made it private (which is where it should have stayed).

Thanks for the heads up TZ!

9 Likes

It was never Private to begin with, but I agree it should have been.
How is it you can make recipes Private? Have you been promoted?

4 Likes

Came with the abilities Lars gave me.

Same as I have been for a while now (nothing new), but only on the flavors/database side.

5 Likes

Sorry, overlooked this momentarily…
I was only referring to the fact that Lars changed things a year or two ago, so that recipes default to the ‘private’ setting.
So the user unchecking it shows definite intent.

5 Likes

I wanted to see the rest of the mixer’s explanation but the recipe is private, dangit.

4 Likes

Maybe Rob can un-hide it long enough to make a copy.

3 Likes

WTF???
I think that might lead to permanent brain-freeze. Why even bother with 0.5 sweetner LMAO

5 Likes

It was pretty silly anyway and I can summarize succinctly enough: “Capella Menthol sucks” followed by a nonsense recipe nobody would ever make.

4 Likes

A new mixer might and that would be unresponsible of the orig poster unless he made it clear that this should not be mixed.

6 Likes

Be the lowest rated recipe on the site in 1 mix :smirk:

4 Likes

Maybe that would be too dangerous :rofl: I think I got the gist of it from what you guys were saying. I guess it speaks for itself, lol.

5 Likes

Not to mention the insanely high nic level. 250mg/ml @16% or something like that.

3 Likes

Yah it takes a few minutes for nic sickness to hit too, so several minutes of 250mg/mL mix wow…

They wouldn’t have to be told twice that’s bad :smirk:

2 Likes

Matter of fact, thinking about that recipe a moment longer: it’s not only stupid that’s really quite dangerous.

The 250mg/mL on its own would usually taste bad enough to stop anyone first hit, but if we consider the amount of menthol it the mix, yeah: the menthol could realistically conceal the taste of the nic completely and have anyone just thinking ther menthol tastes not quite right - so they continue vaping to get a proper idea of what’s wrong with the menthol.

The fact that even I think that recipe is dangerous too - given some of the dodgy shit I’ve tried.

2 Likes

It’s just another example of Little Johnny not taking the time to educate himself, but jumps on the DIY bandwagon cuz all his little friends are mixing. Quite similar to those kids blowing their faces off cuz they never heard of Ohms Law. Trust me the recipe side is full of those people!

6 Likes