Wtf flavors out of stock everywhere

FFS, everything I want to order is out of stock. BCF Flavorah is heavily out of stock. Look at other sites and they don’t carry a brand I want. first world problems, eh?

5 Likes

Have you tries FLV direct

3 Likes

yeah but they are generally more expensive and I’ll still have to make 2 orders and pay shipping twice. tough times here.

4 Likes

I hear ya …We all are going to feel the pain one way or another :frowning:

3 Likes

NASCAR is postponed. I feel it.

4 Likes

They were having a sale too so that could explain it for BCF

5 Likes

Wizardlabs.com still has a good amount. Sales will do that unfortunately. I had a full cart at BC waited 1 day and MB American bubble gum and flv green apple were now out of stock. Was going to mix a few things Rocky shared only missing 1 flavor from each as usual.

Osdiy.com had a good selection of flv a few days ago as well. Good house blends as well. Good luck

3 Likes

@scifoc I checked BCF and did see some OOS, but there’s a lot in stock. What were you trying to order ?

1 Like

I dropped @scifoc a note too… depending on what is needed I could help too.

3 Likes

@scifoc I just snagged some FLV, RFSC and NF from diyvs. Have you checked there? They seem to have a decent variety and quantity.

I spent way more money than I had planned, but it’s my annual big re-up and daring stab at some never-used-befores! Caution to the wind, pandemic style.

3 Likes