WTF? 👿

I bought a box mod without battery and got the following message;

Netherlands(PostNL International Mail)
Unknown
Latest Event – 2016-08-03 07:57 Arrived at PostNL – Item not allowed (X-ray) and rejected

Phoned them up and PostNL says I have to contact customs and customs tell me to contact PostNL.
Phoned PostNL again and they tell me I’ll have to wait because they haven’t processed it yet so there’s no Dutch tracking number yet blah blah. They can’t see why it has been rejected, it could be held up at customs for another 30 days for further investigation etc, etc.
This is just a box, no battery included, no fire hazard, no other dangerous material, nothing!!
Needless to say I’m royally pissed off :rage:

7 Likes

I feel for you and hope the problem get solved ASAP.

2 Likes

sounds to me like a case of 'Presumption is the mother of all &$ ups’
They saw it was a mod and presumed it had a battery, but even then…that’s still harsh.
someones being a jobsworth :confused:

1 Like

They must be able to see with X-ray that it doesn’t, right? I feel like a 3 year old being told I can’t have a cookie before dinner because it will spoil my appetite. So now I’m going to have a tantrum like a 3 year old cause they’ve spoiled my good mood.
Bought this as a present to myself for my upcoming birthday on saturday. No way they say :sob:

6 Likes

OMG that’s horrible :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry to hear this but don’t think it is down to them thinking it’s batteries as PostNL do deliver them I had some delivered on Wednesday that used PostNL.
I hope it was just a mistake and it will continue on it’s journey and arrive in time for your birthday :gift:

1 Like

Wow. I’m so sorry, that sucks! If it’s not banned and doesn’t have batteries I can’t imagine why it would be an issue. That’s so stupid. Someone probably hates vaping and believes the propaganda about it so they decided to be a jerk. :poop: on them!

Happy early birthday though!!

3 Likes

I’m rather worried now though, I’ve ordered two Billow v2’s, I still like that tank and it was on sale for only $9.99, but tanks larger than 2ml are prohibited in the EU. If they detect them they’re gone :sob:

:frowning: Stupid TPD. I hope they make it safe and with no questions asked.

1 Like

That royally sucks. :pensive: hopefully it gets worked out for you quickly!!

1 Like

Anything about Vape in the name of the company printed on the box you think?

Nope, efun.top, should be all right and it is just a mod without battery. There’s no prohibition for them.

Wow @Josephine_van_Rijn, I am so sorry this has happened to you…I couldn’t possibly like your posts so :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :poop: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:…this really sucks…I hope it all gets sorted out soon for your sake…Happy early Birthday anyways :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :birthday: :birthday:

3 Likes

So the customs wars begin… guess they want an extra 4 days to be jerks.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday early hon!

Hope they get they "get the stick out of their… " and get it to you quickly!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it, actually, as our experience, all customs are very strict for the vape/battery shipment, do they have any declare name in the parcel? well, try to communicate with the buyer, hope they could be helpful for you.

1 Like

Yes, I know, but it is only the box mod without a battery. I don’t know about the declare name because I haven’t gotten a straight answer out of anybody yet. I’ll wait a bit to see what happens and when I know for sure that I won’t get it I will contact the vendor.

If they X rayed the package and saw a box with wires they might of thought it was a bomb or something… :confused:

In that case they wouldn’t leave it lying around but call the bomb squad and open the package to defuse the bloody thing. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Good point… A detonator then maybe… Theres a high alert for terrorism in the EU so they will be suspicious of anything metallic