Www.crazyeliquidmachine.com

As a newbie to the DIY side of juice making I have been given a lot of great help from other members in this forum platform, in which has been great help and very much appreciated.
One of the best bits of advice I have been given and probably the most common, was for me to read as much as I could to learn more. In which I have done.
What I would like to know is if any of you guys and girls have used a website called https://www.crazyeliquidmachine.com/
What concerns me is that how it easy it is to use after you have added all of your concentrates into your profile and then shoots back mix after mix to you.
I just want to know what everyone else thinks about this site and if it is credible, as it seems to easy.
Have a great day and stay safe and I welcome any feedback.

10 Likes

It’s crazy. It’s fun. But I have never gotten a good recipe from it.

9 Likes

My experience with it, is that it’s a great site to look for inspiration, so to speak. But you’ll need to fix the percentages your self.

8 Likes

Thanks @delltrapp and I couldn’t agree more with you. :100:%

4 Likes

@SteveTC I was wondering if this was the case and the reason I asked. Thanks mate

4 Likes

First I have heard of it. Looks neet but I will probably never try it.

4 Likes

Yeah haha, I’ve seen that site. I never put my flavors in to calculate but the random recipes are quite comical. Can’t say Any have ever inspired me though…

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 I’m not going to waste product taking a gamble on those mixes. I think this place for my education, as all the help and advice I have been given to date has been spot on…

5 Likes

Just tried it out, the first recipe it gave me actually has potential with a bit of percentage adjustment lol

4 Likes

@Fishaddict420 thanks fish. I was tempted too see what come out of it, but I wasn’t exactly sure what it would spit out. What I will do is save some left over concentrate’s from my next mixing day. Thanks for the feedback mate

3 Likes

I’ve never used that site.not sure how different it is from any other eliquid calculator. So didn’t understand the question.Why not just use ELR? Is yours and diff or have shortcuts or something ? I thought all recipes were all the same like one shots or adinng EA ingredient selarate

3 Likes

It’s basically a randomize recipe maker for e juice.

4 Likes

Oh I see…i generally don’t copy or clone any recipies and only Use ELR for their calculator.All their other functions an enormous database of recipies is basically useless to me and i get emails for enertering or clicking on a wrong flavor entry that someone else entered…i don’t like random emails from these guys that want everything perfect lol.It does mess up the database but I don’t do it intentionally.I just make up my own recipies from day 1.Been proud of that one thing lol.The flavor stash I don’t use or other functions it just has my fav eliquid calculator and some recipies I spend a lot of time on other i just mash together an im in n out the mixing room in 2 min.Coffees n delicate desserts tend to take a little more finesse but fruits, fruit ices, fruit creams go super fast n im generally very happy with as long as u know what works with what

3 Likes

Well, it seems more deranged than me in an odd mood but, I’ll give it a go.

5 Likes

FYI, elr calculator has a random recipe generator as well, if you click on “Resources” then choose “Random recipe”,

It took me a couple tries to find one I have all the flavors to mix:

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 I just had a look at the random tab as well. I had no idea it was even there, so no need that’s a bonus…

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool but I was never one to buy concentrates based on recipes cause 9 outta 10 times there’s something I don’t have lol.I go full freestyle normally unless something really catches my eye n just gotta have it :+1:

4 Likes