Xcube2 vs sig 150w tc vs ipv3 li

To me, there is no Comparison! The SMOK Xcube literally BLOWS away all the Competition! Not only will it accept Ni, Ti, and SS Coils, it is totally upgradeable, Bluetooths to your iPhone or Android App, where you have all Kinds of things you can do…and of course not to mention the VERY Cool Lighting system and Unique “Fire Button” which is the entire side of the unit! All in All, there is not another Mod out there with all of the Features of the SMOK X-Cube 160…

1 Like

It would blow them all away if it worked like it should. It’s not accurate. Load a Ti build and you will see. All in all it’s a good mod… but the best is really stretching it.

I agree, although I would call it the most feature packed with the biggest WOW factor.

This thing is finicky to say the least. After a ton of fiddling with it I think there is a problem in the board where, if there is any of a slight issue with the build…say a deck screw is not down tight for example…it has a habit of not displaying the resistance change but rather starts performing poorly. I mentioned before that once you nail the build it’s awesome. That statement was in reference to the dual coil RBA section with Ti wire. I would revise this to say it includes the xCube II as well. I’ve rebuilt the coils on that thing a dozen time or so. This last one though is finally perfect. And the xCube is working flawlessly for 3 days now. Contrast that to the only other temperature control mod I own, the Joyetech eVic Vt. That thing simply works…although it habitually fails to detect a new coil.

All in all I think the xCube II, with it’s ability to upgrade via firmware, could eventually be a winner-takes-all device. Of course at the rate vaping technology is advancing, this device could well go the way of the dinosaurs in short order too, replaced by something much more stable with Wi-Fi that will allow you to seek real-time community assistance and download custom settings while streaming your iTunes playlist. Hey, don’t laugh. I had the idea for XM radio years before it came out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel ya there… It took almost 3 days to figure it out!!! Once you get it right it’s the bomb. Just too many steps. Most people are impressed by Kanthal… I’m not one of those people.

2 Likes

I think the next one to watch for is the asolo… it’s small and seems to be pretty impressive!!! it’s the one I’m saving for now…

2 Likes

thanks for the tip @quitter1

1 Like

I posted this link a few days ago

check it bro it’s pretty damn good looking…

Here’s something interesting that is coming out as we speak…

Features:

Eleaf iStick 60W TC Express Kit W/O Battery, is the innovative
temperature control iStick from Eleaf with more colors. Being
replaceable and colorful, its magnetic panels are designed for ease of
switching your 18650 cell and changing the panels into a different
color. All TC-Ni, TC-Ti and regular VW mode available. With OLED screen
displaying, and precise buttons for adjustment, it’s a handy and
excellent small size TC MOD for you!

Description:

Wattage output: 1-60W
Temperature range: TC-Ni or TC-Ti mode 200~600 F or 100~315℃

Specifications:

Temperature control, Max 60W output
TC/regular VW mode
High capacity and stability li-battery
Stainless steel threads and spring connector
Attached necklace hole
Clear OLED display

Ti SUPPORT, YAyyyyyy

1 Like

I saw this last week… I’m waiting to post a great deal I saw a few presales but I’m sure I’ll run across a better deal than I’ve seen yet

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone, I think I’ll grab the xcube in black when it’s out, looks too sexy

1 Like

@Andrissriel check out smok tfv4 mini tank. Got 8 coil options including clapton coir rda. Looks cool.

1 Like

How can you say that you have all three and then say that the Sigelei doesn’t support TC? Didi you read the headline at all? Sigelei 150W TC is what it says. (moderator removed last part of comment)

obviously some of us here didn’t see the TC in the title… but I really don’t appreciate the last part of your comment!!! not sure if that attitude fits in here!!!

4 Likes

Obviously he mistook it for the regular 150W Siggy. No need for name calling - @quitter’s right - Doesn’t belong on this forum.

5 Likes

Down tiger. First off, it was a simple mistake…no need to get hostile. Also, this thread is three months old. If you’re interested in one of these mods or adding your thoughts in a respectful manner, that’s great. Otherwise, exactly what was the point in your post?

5 Likes

And here I was pulling out a pad and pencil and was getting ready to start making odds bets… ya’ll should at least let them grapple a bit and roll around on the floor some… lol
Out of the Sig 150 TC and the X Cube (I don’t have the ipv3) I seem to reach for the sig 150 more, I think it’s lighter (I haven’t weighted it)… hold on 348.95grams sig 150 with a Herakles tank 394.95grams X Cube with a Crown tank, the sig I think just has a better hand feel… I don’t use either of these mod’s TC modes.

1 Like

Why are you coming in here with such a bad attitude?

3 Likes

Really? This is the best you can do? We try to be adults here but if this is the way it is with you then please leave. You’ll be a better fit somewhere else.

4 Likes

Interesting how this @Llanowar nick joins the group about 18 hours ago and starts trying to cause problems in the forum. The silly goose needs to get a timeout, they obviously either have no idea what an adult conversation is that allows for multiple opinions or are too use to having parents that never knew what to do with their unruly child.
Is there an ignore feature in this forum so we can place idiots on it if we tire of watching them drool?

5 Likes

I second this motion. Not sure how that’d work, but it’d be nice. @daath?

3 Likes