Xcube2 vs sig 150w tc vs ipv3 li

Want a new mod, which do you guys recommend?

@Andrissriel smok x cube 2. Brilliant. Had it for about 3 mts now and wow. Realy WOW! I’m using my tfv4 with quad coil and blow massive clouds. Vaping at 120w at 0.17 ohm. 4 tokes and I’ve filled the room. Literally. Only downside upto now is the size. It fills your hand right up. The tfv4 rba “if you buy the kit you’ll get one included” is one of the best rba’s ive had and sits well on the smok x cube 2 but i can run any of my tanks off this no problem. Nice peice of kit. 160w and temp control. Very flavoursome vape. Hope this helps. :+1:

1 Like

If I had to choose between those two I would go with the XCube. The Sigelei does not support anything but Nickel for TC. The XCube will support Ti wire and I think Stainless Steel wire (Don’t quote me on the Stainless) with software upgrade… I think you should also consider the IPV4s. Supports Ti wire in TC mode…

1 Like

I vote the SMOK. Not because I’ve had all three and it’s the best, but because it’s got Ni, Ti and Stainless support. Because it’s firmware is upgradeable. And because it’s just the coolest shit there is. And as @Pattie says it fills up the hand, but that to be should be expected with a high wattage device. I know there are mods claiming high watts with only a single 18650 and small form factor, but I own one and use it only for sipping off a Nautilus :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like box mods myself, didn’t like the form factor of the ipv4s…I was leaning towards the xcube2 the whole time for price and everything it will handle. Just scared of the smok name…lol

1 Like

Will admit, I am a little leary of the name Smok myself. I have owned a couple of their crap machines in the past and I repeat IN THE PAST. It’s always possible they could turn things around. These guys here on ELR seem to like the XCube. Time will tell if they hold up…

@Andrissriel. I have quit a few tanks by smok and an x pro 80. Never had one problem with any of them. They all perform well and parts/accessories are readily available. I’m realy pleased with the quality especially the x cube and tfv4. :smile:

1 Like

I have all three and use all three every day the sig doesn’t support tc but is still a solid mod and the ipv4 is killer and the cube is best bang for the $

1 Like

Seems to be the opinion of most around here. Just a few of us around that remember the bad stuff they used to put out. You know how hard it is to shake off bad experiences with equipment. It can be quite hard…

1 Like

You take a chance with the SMOK X Cube II. It also depends on how you plan on using it. It seems to work well with the TFV4 and stock coils. It was headache for me to get it to perform and it’s not very accurate. If you have a good knowledge of TC mods I’d say go for it. They are not all functioning the same. If you’re lucky enough to get a good one, then you will have few issues.

3 Likes

just wondering if you did the most recent update 1.092?

1 Like

After all I went through to get to where I am… I’m afraid to chance it.

3 Likes

In your case almost literally… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I did the update, no problem at all.

2 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Are you using Ti?

1 Like

Not right now - I am on a stock coil - But I may build a dual Ti-coil soon :smile:

I’m using stainless on my crown rba!!! unreal just unreal

I’m waiting to see how the latest upgrade does with Ti. You know that’s my wire. I have 1100 ft of 24g 316L and 50 ft 28g 317L… I just prefer Ti for TC.

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to build much of anything I whipped this up @ work the other day… when I can it’s gonna be on the tf rba w ti!!!