Yaeliq's DIY concentrates

I’m a Yaeliq fan girl, and I would frequently buy from them, cost effective solution for premade juice, with lots of variety. Now that I am into DIY, has anyone had any experience with their concentrates? I’m thinking about trying it, but I wondered if they included any % as a mixing guide.I hit them up on Facebook; but I wondered what the community thought…any input is appreciated. TY!

4 Likes

You can do a search here on on the recipe side for them…
Not very often used, or seen here.
You might look into one shots too… plenty of folks selling those too.

6 Likes

If you are already a fan of their eliuids, what is it you’re asking? :confused:

It stands to reason that they would use their own concentrates in their eliquids…

Not trying to be rude here, just finding myself a bit baffled by the question.

3 Likes

Looking thru what you call their concentrates… and knowing 1 other person that vapes Yaeliq… only 1 if that should tell you at least in the States… they sell a mix of tfa and fw… some of maybe their own concentrates purchased thru one Eu manufacture… so take a guess, start low and work high…

I know you have been here for a bit, and I bet you havent seen anything on your company in question as it just isnt that popular for mixing when you can go direct to the source…

5 Likes

Not too surprising, really. I like both of those, but I’m still waiting on Yaeliq to get back to me, just to be on the safe side. Thanks for getting back to me!

4 Likes

I was wondering about the % to mix @. I already know they are pretty good, but I needed to figure out the mix percentages. I also asked Yaeliq. TY for your response, and apologies for not explaining it better.

5 Likes

If you don’t get a reply, you could test them yourself.
I would start at .5% and work up.

2 Likes

That’s a good starting point. Usually Yaeliq has strong flavors, which I like and no steep time! But when mixing I know I will have some.

3 Likes

tfa and fw, which are known for your company… are just standard flavors… but good luck.

2 Likes

I always liked their juices, and shipping used to be like $10, which was good. It’s $20 now, unless you opt for $100 worth, then it’s free. So, that’s a bit of a deal breaker. Juice was $10, but now it’s $12. They currently have cinnamon roll and green caramel on sale 100 ml for $6, each. $22 for premixed base; 500ml. I’m having a tough time deciding! I haven’t found a caramel I like that’s stout enough. Could be I just need to increase mine, but it always seems to lack a little. Don’t ask me how, but I pretty much nailed RY4 tobacco, first time. Luckily, I bought TFA, and it’s as good as Yaeliq’s double RY4, just like you mentioned. Thanks again for your help, I appreciate your input.

4 Likes

Hey, Smoky! Found old posts from you on Vaping Underground; and i do mean old, discussion was about titanium wire. Yep, in vape years that’s pretty old. Meanwhile here’s the email reply from Yaeliq, which wasn’t quite what I was looking for: Dear Robin,

All of our customers know how to do it. There is not a general recipe, is according to the each person taste.

But, the idea is the following: you mix the flavor with the VG and PG. You can put 70PG and 30VG or 70VG and 30PG or 100%VG. Depends how you like it.

It will be better to watch on YouTube. You find a lot of material.

Let me know if you need more informations.
I clarified to ask for specifics regarding flavor %s. I checked Youtube for Yaeliq, Yaeliq DIY, but I sure didn’t find anything, other than juice reviews. So, I think we’ll just find an excellent cinnamon roll recipe on ELR and go from there. Many thanks for your help. Robin

4 Likes

Yeah I did not think you would get much help from them @Robin14

there are a bunch of good cinnamon rolls/buns around… I wish you good luck!
I have been around forever… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So, has the bible, Smokey, but I’m betting you have caused far less wars and murders! Oh, their super concentrates start @ 3%, so I think you are correct, 5 % which I mentioned to the guy. Idk why you would offer a new product then go mum about the details? Reluctant marketing?

3 Likes

Yeah, I think I shall do some research and see what I find…Hell, Charlie Noble publishes their discontinued recipes, and there might be some others….I personally think that’s a damn nice gesture towards the entire vaping community. Thanks again!

3 Likes

HuH??? Those aint supers lol… super concentrates or Ultras… are litterally 1-3 drops in either 30ml or 4oz and flavor is in your face and calls you sweet heart lol… better term for that amount of usage is standard flavoing…

The fact they sell juice tells it all. Why give out how much to use? and in fact, you need to do your research on what you have, working with solos as to where you taste them changing the base to start the flavor… (low .25% -.5%) and work up to where you can taste the flavors… think I said this before.? Not sure… but why should they give any sort of usage when they sell juice made from their recipes and flavors rebottled as theirs but yet is more like the regular flavors sold by FW and TFA… in fact the one person I know that used to (not sure if he still does) even confirmed the flavor manufactures in the juice he vaped… Do a search on YT for Smokie 901 and Yaeliq… He was a big promoter of it.

2 Likes

And thus the learning continues, which is great frankly…I’m researching Smokey 901 as we type…thanks again, Smokey, I picked up a lot of good info here.

3 Likes