Yam ice cream/cake recipe?

WOOHOO!!!

5 Likes

I stumbled upon these Japanese taro things. Excellent taro flavor. Like a vanilla marshmallow flavor. Having never tasted real taro before, these are excellent.

1 Like

Hehe yep I’ve eaten them a few times.
Try the Pandan ones I wouldn’t mind a Pandan ejuice either @DarthVapor thoughts on Pandan?
If you’re a taro lover then you’re most definitely a Pandan one too hehe
Im actually sipping on Pandan tea atm here in Australia and the weather here today reached 44°C

2 Likes

233bc998589dedb8dfdd17ee89c26cccb2a910b2

This was and still is my fav ice cream of all time since childhood.
If it’s available in your area give a try guys!

2 Likes

Never heard of pandan. I’ll see if adagio teas has it. They seem to have everything imaginable. What’s pandan taste like? Or closest flavor you can think of?

1 Like

A more smoother subtle version of taro.
Unlike taro being a potato, Pandan is a plant

1 Like

This has been a great thread. Makes me want to break out the Taro (TPA). One thing to know is Taro (TPA) gets stronger on steeping. Something to remember if you are test vaping a fresh mix. If it doesn’t taste “Taro” enough …wait several weeks (or whatever recommended steep time)

Watching this thread for some Taro (FLV) previews @DarthVapor !

…and some Yam Ice Cream Cake @Xcwizit :wink:

3 Likes

I should of mentioned, but the FLV Taro is still being worked on and won’t be part of the first round of releases. Probably be around June. I am however going to troubleshoot and try their first rendition of it. I won’t be posting any reviews on that one though, since it isn’t what they will be actually releasing. I’m just glad they know to work on it a bit more, instead of rushing it to market.

Flavor Express Taro is another one that’s pretty good. I’ve been mixing both of them together lately and it’s a great taro base. They are almost identical in flavor and percentages, with FE being a little more “creamy”/heavy. Not by much though

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve had it or michi, but yes. Good stuff

2 Likes