Yay Folders

The introduction of Folders was a long awaited feature and I love it. But how do we move recipes between folders? Is it obvious?

4 Likes

Yep. Check off a recipe, then select the folder from the dropdown above and click “Move selected to >” :slight_smile:

6 Likes
6 Likes

I knew it would be simple. Thanks for the speedy response Lars… you da man.

5 Likes

Dearest @daath

I’ve worked out how I inadvertently deleted my recipes…

I have folders for ‘ADV’ and ‘Would Make Again’ amongst others.

I also have a folder called ‘Steeping’ - every time I mix I copy the recipe from one folder to the steeping folder.

Thinking I have a copy already, once I’ve vaped it, I delete the copy from the ‘Steeping’ folder…but then it deletes it from the original folder too.

Does any of this :point_up_2:make any sense? :laughing:

Is there a workaround so it doesn’t delete the original when I delete the copy?

TIA :grin:

2 Likes

Ah, yes the big red “Delete selected” actually deletes recipes. Simply use “Remove from folder” instead - it won’t show up in the root folder if it is in another folder :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks :tada:

2 Likes

I have done that and the folder I created for it still shows “0” contents. What am I missing?

ETA: Must it be my recipes only? I was trying to save “My Favorites” of other mixers. Lol, none of mine are my favorites.

2 Likes

when ya adapt or edit they get added to “my recipes”. make a folder in “my recipes” then click the ones u want added to the folder and in the drop down of file names, chose the right folder and hit move selected
edit: ahh hell

3 Likes

When you click the heart or the wrench + Add to favorites - the favorite will then show up in the “root”-folder of your favorites: :: Login e-Liquid Calculator

From there you can check off some favorites and move them to another folder :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thx, got it.

2 Likes

Thx, got it. I figured it out.

3 Likes