Yellow matter custard

Why isn’t this flavor in our database properly? I’ve found yellow matter custard by diy-e-juice it’s a one shot…but seriously is it correct? Apparently only 2 of us on the entire forum have it? I don’t believe it though? Is it right?

5 Likes

Check cookies?

4 Likes

It’s a nice Custard to vape. My only change to it is to back down on the sweetener. Hadn’t made it in years and mixed up a 30ml bottle. Started vaping it and it was way too sweet. Had to make another 30 to dilute and it’s still almost too sweet.

5 Likes

It used to be there. My guess would be he pulled it from the site when he decided to sell it as a one shot. Kind of like who’s going to buy the cow if you can get the milk for free.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Don’t search the database, search recipes. I’ve made it, it needs a pretty long steep. I tried it at 14 days, 30 days, better after 60. It’s delicious.

6 Likes

:blush: Thank you very much @Lynda_Marie

5 Likes

Good to know, my Yellow Matter, Blue Matter and Raspberry Custard has been steeping since 10/28. Only 2 more months to go before I can see if I like them, lol. I’m not even a custard vaper.

6 Likes

You’re welcome. There is a one shot of it as well. I’m not sure where it was sold. Maybe chefs? Unfortunately chefs is shut down now.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Always been free. Posted on 3 recipe sites.

5 Likes