Yellowstone šŸŽ

Iā€™m on season 4, episode 5 of this show and damn Iā€™ll miss Beth (and Rip). Watching the first season I didnā€™t think Iā€™d like it. Iā€™m only watching one episode a day because I donā€™t want it to end lol. I had to buy season 4 on Prime.

Who else is watching and whoā€™s your favorite?

Please no spoilers, I still have 5 episodes to go :relaxed:

7 Likes

Well, I just started S2. Good for Beth, bad for Rip.

5 Likes

Oh my goshā€¦ just wait. Iā€™m about to settle in for another episode! :smiley:

5 Likes

I did enjoy Yellowstone. I donā€™t really have a favorite character though. I canā€™t wait for ozark to be released this weekend.

4 Likes

You just made my night! I love Ozark! Thank you :relaxed:

4 Likes

Love Yellowstone. I spent my childhood on a cattle Ranch in Jacksdon Hole Wyoming and watching Yellowstone makes my heart ache. I love this show and yeah, the 1st season was hit and miss, but then it just turned on the afterburners and took off. Iā€™m already in withdrawls and canā€™t wait for the next season to pop up. Beth and Rip are my favorites, Both nasty with different reasons for being so. Like Kacey as well. Need to have a character struggling with a moral compass to balance it out.

4 Likes

Have you started watching Ozark yet? Iā€™m almost done with episode 2, it really intriguing! Too bad season 4 is going to be split in 2 thoughā€¦

2 Likes

I just love them. Really happy that Jimmy finally became a cowboy, that was a good plot twist! For some reason I think RIP was going to dieā€¦I canā€™t wait until 5ā€¦I think I heard it wonā€™t be out until next fall.

3 Likes

Is that the show with Kevin Costner? I watched the first episode of season1 a few years ago and thenā€¦ forgot about it! Good to hear there are a few fans, guess Iā€™m going to give it another go.

3 Likes

Yes! The first few episodes are a little difficult to get through, but after watching all the seasons, I realized it gives insight to the rest of the show. Itā€™s a good series, enjoy! PS, youā€™ll love Beth, everyone loves Beth!

4 Likes

Yeah, I kind of binged watched all the episodes last weekend. Lol. It kind of sucks they split in two but we at least get 4 extra. Not sure when they will go up other than later in the year.

2 Likes

I just finished the first half of season 4. It was good, not how I thought. Iā€™m feeling like this might be the last season. I hope Iā€™m wrong!

2 Likes

Great show!!! Right along with 1883. If you havenā€™t, do yourself the favor and watch them both. Youā€™ll be glued 100$$!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s next, itā€™s cool how they kind of gave a little insight on 1883 in the last episode. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be glued.

3 Likes

Currently watching 1883, HOOKED! Iā€™m only on episode 2 when they go blast those guys for raiding the campā€¦I didnā€™t think Iā€™d like it, but yeaā€¦ Iā€™m snowed in and have a cold so Iā€™ll probably watch all night lol

5 Likes

New episode on rnā€¦ Commercial break, so checking the forums.

@Lynda_Marie Youā€™ll absolutely love it!

4 Likes

Now Iā€™m watching The teacher and Stay Close, not bad as for me.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ava96

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Ava!

3 Likes

I use Cinema HD on my firestick, how to install it you can watch right here. The app has a pretty big library of movies and TV shows. Good luck and enjoy the show!

3 Likes