Yes We Cheesecake by Inawera

18 Likes

Liking, have to run out, will watch later Dan. Thank you for posting this.

5 Likes

What percentage did you mix that stand-alone ā€˜Yes We Cheesecakeā€™ ?

Thanks for sharing your review.

7 Likes

@Dan_the_Man you had me at 05:51, ā€œ(pause) ā€¦ I love itā€.

5 Likes

Good one Dan!

6 Likes

Ah, yes 3%

every time I think I got it lickedā€¦

Thanks everybody. Remember, I am ok with constructive criticism so if there is anything you want to say then please donā€™t hesitate.

6 Likes

I donā€™t believe that 1 concentrate fits every purpose, but YWC is definitely one of the best cheesecakes out there. Very well balanced between cheese and crust and no wet socks experience. A must have for people who like the profile.

6 Likes

@anon28032772 Yes, I agree. I am looking forward to getting some decent recipes with it. Then deciding if I should do a video with some good recipes using YWC.

I am taking your advice but Iā€™m just not sure how I will implement it.

5 Likes

I think yer just as cute as a button sweetie! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I havenā€™t been able to place it yet,but guess steeping is THE wordā€¦ Iā€™m not usually that patientā€¦ guess 15 days will be the go to. SFTd it from .5 to 3.5 always too strong for meā€¦ Iā€™ll try again with the classic combo, strawberry cheesecake forget about it and see how it goes.

4 Likes

@Iv3shf your up early eh or is it up late? Anywho, are you saying you donā€™t like it or you just canā€™t wait for the steep?

I didnā€™t test steep time on this go around because I forgot all about it but I think 2 weeks is a reasonable amount of time. Please do let us know how you like it after the steep.

4 Likes

The point is that I only left it for a couple of days but it felt like it needed 2 weeksā€¦

5 Likes

Just got back to this, was exited to watch your video @Dan_the_Man , I have that flavor but yet to try it, thanks for the motivation Lol, mixed it up with some cookies & cream, see what happens in a week or two!

3 Likes

Can you explain that?

4 Likes

Oh man, please donā€™t remind me of :socks: TPAā€™s cheesecakes :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

are you being facetious I canā€™t tell because I thought everybody has experienced the wet gym sock? :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

No I havenā€™t done much with cheesecake. I donā€™t know what that means.

3 Likes

@anon70102222 Basically death warmed over in a microwave. The worst possible olfactory to offend your senses.

4 Likes

Sounds good, recipe?

(OK @Dan_the_Man, now Iā€™m being facetious)

4 Likes

Fresh used it in a few of his older cheesecake recipes to boost it.
Maybe some of us was just very sensitive to it? It does taste horrible for me at more than 1%. I only ever used it at 0.75% to boost my cheesecake recipe. Once.

4 Likes