Yet another newbie with a muted flavor problem!

As long as you can stomach menthol!!! :nauseated_face::joy:

1 Like

Okay. How about real flavors spearmint

2 Likes

weird question, but what is your diet like? do you eat alot of sugar? vaping isn’t the only the thing that causes “vaper’s tongue”. might be part of the reason why some people have trouble tasting flavors without sweetener at first.

1 Like

My diet has changed since. This is an older thread. I’ve gotten my tongue all fixed up

2 Likes

so how’d you fix it what was the problem?

2 Likes

I did a number of things. For about 3 days, my coffee was always black with no sugar or cream. Vaped only mint. And lots of mint Lifesavers (sugar free.)
I also tried different recipes as some of the ones I tried earlier did not suit me.

2 Likes

me too i have noticed that plastic bottles soft ones are muting flavors, well replay with more details after investigating

1 Like

Have you vaped commercial eliquids before?
Then you have probably overstrained your taste buds…

To get such a result you have to dose the flavors much higher and increase super sweet from 3-6%.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @arkan7rb.

As we do have a problem with spamming and bots, could you please introduce yourself to our madhouse.

4 Likes

It just seems to be another bot posting on a long dead thread

A topic from 5 years ago will be utterly irrelevant unless it relates to the overuse of WSs or reckless over flavouring.

3 Likes

Too many misspelled words. AI wouldn’t do that.

3 Likes

There’s only two, and they are very common ones.

The rest is incorrect capitalisation and missing punctuation - which gives it away for me.

The misspelling is due to incorrect word choice and is just a common variable in machine learning: AI learns from the available sources and, social media is more accepting than journals, so they use flawed English.

4 Likes

He/She has been around since 2022. Has one public recipe, although very simple.

2 Likes

Are we discussing the same member? @arkan7rb registered on 9th July and the interaction is telling.

2 Likes

Same person.

3 Likes

That’s the only oddity for me, but there is still no attempt to engage.

I’d have to check if it’s April or May when a new member bothered with an introduction.

But a lack of engagement deserves the same in kind: If a real need appears, I am more than happy to spend hours helping free of charge.

4 Likes

Probably the same reason people don’t comment on recipes anymore. You know they got read but no comment either way.

3 Likes

It is very common: The trend of expecting instant results for nothing.

Personally, I just say fuck off to all who approach things in that way.

If all of the blending sites we use went private tomorrow well, the market would limp along with completely out of date recipes.

I do not comment on recipes as it can be a six month wait for my reaction and tips to appear.

4 Likes

I always comment and give a rating on other people’s recipes that I’ve tried and also thank them for sharing their work, wether I get a response is irrelevant to me as I feel that I have done my part. If I am asking a question then that is another matter but I always take into consideration that the notification system here is extremely retarded and can take months before I get a response from the other person which by that time I have completely forgotten about until I read the reply.

2 Likes

@SquirrelSmash

What I think happened here is dude registered on the recipe side back in '22 and the forum side in July if that is even possible…

I am also very skeptical when newbies post for the 10/1 ratio of actual humans to bots visting our space space.

That why I always tag you because you’ll help me hammer on them until we get the proper answers!! :muscle: