Yikes! Stampede!

Having a rummage sale in the store warehouse today. 8:45 AM a massive herd of storm troopers in support hose battered down the door. It would be safer in Wallmart today!!!

10 Likes

You run a pot dispensary right?

7 Likes

ROLF, These people look like they’re on something. Some speed, some acid, and some prozac, I think. A few may have been scrounging magic mushrooms in the woods.

8 Likes

I didn’t know you ran a dispensary, how cool.

6 Likes

@SmilingOgre… easy… if you see anyone with utensils… run! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Ya, no kidding. They’re dragging out all kinds of junk. From fishing poles to huge green grass balls. Dangerous crowd.

5 Likes

ok, @SmilingOgre I get. That’s a joke then… So it sounds like a Second-hand store?

4 Likes

It’s a floor covering store. The owner buys a storage locker now and again for his kids to sell. Set the mess up in the warehouse.

8 Likes

right on, sorry but I am just so darn curious.

5 Likes

All good. It’s a curious situation, better yet bizarre.

5 Likes

Nice one…

3 Likes

You want a real stampede, you gotta give out free gifts! I almost met my bitter end in Wally World when they announced over the loud speaker you have 5 minutes to get over to sporting goods for a free gift voucher!

I barely was able to get these shots, but yeah I got some free kitchen utensils, lol

8 Likes

s-l400 (11)

3552df3f0721e1260da603954421ead7

Priceless!

Billthecat

(for those not old enough… It’s a Newt Gingrich [politician] reference.)

8 Likes

Ahhh… Nothing beats free plastic-ware! :rofl: :wink:

4 Likes

Opus and Bill…
Haven’t thought of them in a long time - we’re old friends.

4 Likes

Yep. Same here.
Love Berke Breathed’s works. Timeless.

5 Likes

I miss Bloom County!

5 Likes

:cry: … me too!

6 Likes

I think i still have the Deathtongue Vinyl somewhere.

Also know as “Billy and the Boingers” as Steve had to rename for lawsuit purposes.

5 Likes