You call that a dripper? Now that's a dripper!

Then we can call you Mix Master Flavor Flav!

3 Likes

Surprised that thing isnā€™t sitting on top of a Sears Die-Hard battery. Wonder if you could get a little rotisserie chicken action inside that thing?

2 Likes

Thanks for the laugh that is gigantic

That brings up the heat flux from that thing. I dont see enough airflow to keep anything cool especially with 4 tractor batts, 2 in para and to in series.

2 Likes

Does it come with a warning that it may change local weather patterns?

2 Likes

Hehehe, hilarious.

What i want to know is. Who is brave enough to order one? Imagine the builds our old friend jordan could put on this thingā€¦

1 Like

Not I. Iā€™m usually pretty brave, but that thing needs itā€™s own zip code.

2 Likes

Maybe it will inspire Jaybo to design a Reuleaux with 26650ā€™s?

1 Like

So what youā€™re saying is not only can you cook a chicken but a slab of ribs as well?

1 Like

Cant forget the roasted taters!

1 Like

Got the perfect build for such a dripperā€¦

Careful, watch your resistance

This should work for the modā€¦

http://www.temcotransformer.com/poletransformer.jpg

3 Likes

In all seriousness, I have wanted something like that to replace my 4 hose hookah. I really like the shared experience of a hookah and whilst recently unemployed I spent some time researching how I could manufacture such a thing. Iā€™d like to have the switch mechanism rugged enough that you could tap it with your foot and round so anyone in the vape circle could hit it. But Iā€™d also like to be able to actuate it by hand on a tabletop. My prototype was going to be in a guitar effects pedal. The problem is, you really need a lot of power. Even 26650ā€™s wouldnt be enough for 4 people to down 50ml of juice in an hour. I was thinking you could plug it in, but that would be a hassle. My thinking was if you could build the coils at a higher voltage you could use something like a couple of RC batteries of maybe laptop batteries and it might last for awhile.

I dunno, Iā€™d buy one for $200 sans hoses. Iā€™d pay $300 if it was as pretty as my hookah and had hoses.

Hey @SthrnMixer, I have some 18ga (1.0mm) grade 1 Ti if you want to rope that sucker up. Use some 22ga on that for a clapton. You could plug it right into an arc welder.

1 Like

Hey I didnā€™t buy this thing, are you kidding? :laughing: Iā€™m mostly a tank man but I did order a velocity which should be arriving soon. I just saw this thing in the vape shop and took a couple photos.

2 Likes

Arenā€™t you the guy that mixes up 100ml !OF FLAVOR! as a base to use with other flavors? I mean youā€™ve got the right mod for it too.

As Viktor from ISMOKE would say - Horry Sheet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_TrA9NN-6Y for professional vapors only

Do you use whole sheep for wicks?

2 Likes

No, for this RDA you use special bunnies!

3 Likes

Now that is just toooo funny

Bet my.mouth fits round that drip tip