You don't know nicotine

If you haven’t watched the documentary “You don’t know nicotine”, then you aren’t as smart as you could be.
Available on Youtube, both entertaining and informative, if not also maddening.

8 Likes

Am going to have to watch it. I saw the episode before this one and didn’t think they would be too positive in this one.

3 Likes

I’ll be watching it, so thanks for the info.

2 Likes

If you haven’t yet, check out this one too.

7 Likes

Been waiting to see this for sometime - finally watched. It is a very good documentary. -Thanks!

3 Likes

The movie was up on youtube free yesterday. Today it is gone. I don’t think some people want this movie seen.

4 Likes

I watched it here. Great documentary! Thx for sharing @Chef_Johnny

…and here’s part 2… and here’s Wayne’s review.

(and i hope some good alternative to this Shittube censorship channel appears soon).

7 Likes

I also found it interesting and informative. The whole anti-nicotine movement makes me angry. I remember seeing a video a number of years ago with doctors saying, “Nicotine doesn’t kill people or cause cancer, SMOKING does.”

2 Likes

It’s an obvious point (I disapprove of clinging to any “truth”).

Vaping is an acceptable compromise. For that we should be happy.

But we embrace an alternative that is hated by all lobby groups.

(I could go through the history of vaping, but I’d just earn points from my wife for lecturing in Mandarin)

2 Likes

Thx so much, Mikser. I had started watching and didn’t finish. Went back to my youtube and it was pulled! Grrr. I appreciate you posting this here.

3 Likes

@Mikser Btw, I forgot to add. Youtube blamed Third Line Productions for pulling the film “due to a licensing agreement” or some rubbish like that.

3 Likes

Thx Muth. Really appreciated.

Edit: You’re right. It seems they asked YT to remove the video since i can’t find it anywhere (legally) for free.

2 Likes

@Mikser I tried a couple different methods to DL those videos but couldn’t. My intent was to upload them to Rumble.

2 Likes

Strike that @mikser

Snap 2021-04-26 at 19.44.14

2 Likes

Did you try torrents? I’m downloading it now to see if it’s ok. Will let you know

Edit: (if anyone interested) it’s a good quality, 1.4Gb + all movie is in one single file, not in two parts

3 Likes

Hehe, already got them mate, uploading to Rumble now.

2 Likes

Thanks out to @mikser.

5 Likes