You'd never mix that!

I’ll occasionally throw in some Cinnamon when I make my chilli, no one knows it’s there unless I mention it.

2 Likes

Now that u mention it, u do seem like a pretty tropical type fella🙄

2 Likes

thats probably why she left me for you. just made a new liquid called “exotic love drops” maybe you could use that to fix the shellfish issue

2 Likes
3 Likes

Bro! Actually looks really good👌🏻

1 Like

has some weird shit in there but it works fairly well. kinda stays on par with this thread. except for the rotten vag part lol

2 Likes

You two are both fucking nasty… :joy:
(Not complaining though… I’m laughing my ass off)

3 Likes

and you didn’t even start it this time!

1 Like

IKR?!!! Yay me for not being the nasty one!

2 Likes

i agree. there sure are some real nasty MF’s in this world. im so glad im not one of them

Mmhmm…lets go with that… :roll_eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

Yup, that Skyline in Cinci. Its good but definitely local. Never seen it done anywhere else

1 Like

ive been seeing it in schnucks grocery and wally world. canned and microwave pouch. not as good as restaurant but cheaper than driving to ohio

I kno brother, tell me about it! Some stuff people say/think up…glad I’m not a sicko like that, PHEW!

:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

oh well… DIY never ends… and that’s the beauty of it… you can make whatever you wish whenever you wish :slight_smile: though there always many recipes that combo flavors that normally we wouldn’t taste in real life :stuck_out_tongue: and the opposite… there are tonz of eliquids that we wouldn’t like to eat or drink in real life :stuck_out_tongue: lol

2 Likes

What’s in the can ain’t the same as what they have in the restaurants… restaurants has way better chili, what’s in the Can I wouldn’t feed my dog.

1 Like

I realize that but I’ll never go to Ohio for chili. Dog food isn’t that bad anyway. Gravy train!

1 Like

For skyline chili it worth the trip. After eating there
You will never look at a chili dog or chili cheese fries the same again

1 Like