Youde Bellus RTA Release Date Oct. 15

Youde Bellus RTA

2 Likes

This should be hitting the market about the same time as the Sigelei 75 Plus…it’ll be a nice combo. :wink:

3 Likes

I was eyeballing this one but I will be waiting for a good deal to come along before I order one.

2 Likes

$21 Preorder

3 Likes

Thanks very much, that’s good enough for me!

3 Likes

I’ll probably be giving my money to Eric at Origin Vape. They’re good folk over there; kinda feel like I’m supporting my local B&M shop when I purchase from him. He’s always personalable and eager to please! :wink: I know I’m gonna pay as least $15 more for the latest product, but hey…it’s only money!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m on their waiting list too. Preorder is torcher.

1 Like

I would love to do that too, but tanks larger than 2 ml are against the law in this country so I took the preorder deal for $21.

1 Like

Smart move!

We know you would never break the law…:smiling_imp:/:innocent:?..you’re a little of both, I’m sure!

1 Like

Breaking the law, I wouldn’t dare! It’s not against the law to posses a larger tank, they just can’t be sold here.
Since I got screwed with my second billow I just had to get this one.

1 Like

After further consideration I took the preorder too. I’m not hurting for tanks so I’ll be patient. This deal will probably be closer to a 2 for 1… simple math to me.

2 Likes

They send me an email a while ago to give me the opportunity to cancel my order if I objected to waiting. I’m in no hurry, like you say, I’ve got plenty tanks I can wait.

2 Likes