Your best Grape Vape

With the 8% grape juice and 12% grape soda and nicced it’s already around 70/30 ratio so not to much room to move around with pg added , I’m thinking with few grape soda and tpa grape juice combined they give off great grape end notes(exhale) and I’m thinking is the start to a well rounded grape soda cape , I’m going to go back to the drawing board perhaps drop percentage again and stack on a purple jolly rancher flavor or something with a more concintrated grape flavor to try and give the juice the umpf it needs to be a grape adv.

After seeing this forum post I’d say I’ll be adding a few flavorings to my stash

4 Likes

That’s sounds good keep us up to date please. I only asked about pg/vg because you mentioned max vg usually that means anywhere from 70 -100./. Vg so thanks for the clarification on that. Definitely recommended flavorah grape. Looks like I also will need to pick up some additional grape flavors as well!

3 Likes

I havent met a flavor from FLV I didnt like :slight_smile:

Even the yam… it’s just not an all day for me…

3 Likes

Just redone a bottle of that grape salt nic freebase and added in the pg , what I notice is the grape gets brought out alittle but not to much .

I’m thinking I’ll be adding Concord grape by fa but from what I’m reading its really perfume tasting , my other options are ina grape, grape happy rancher by ooo, grape candy tpa , and white grape debating ina and ooo

3 Likes

this is my new recipe from today

Acai (SilverLine) (CAP) 5.00%
Fuji Apple (CAP) 1.50%
Grape flavour concentrate (Cap) 5.00%
Grape Juice (TPA) 5.00%
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.50%
Sweetener (Sucralose) (ECX) 1.50%

3 Likes

Looks like a solid recipe. Let me know what you think of it please. Taste wise.

2 Likes

Man, I have too much info/notes along with too many damn flavors. I jump around from profile or flavor until I get burnt the F out which I did and now on to Watermelons until I go back on working with Blue Raz.

I’ll give you some flavors to get and then some tips.

So for flavors, the basic is TPA Juice/Candy — You can mix them both up at 4% each, per the ATF recipe then add whatever you want. If you have both of them it’s not that bad actually, then throw in some cactus, ws-23, citric or malic acid etc…

INW Purple Blush (newish flavor) is a must get. Kind of like a grape version of forest fruit. Skip TFA’s Grape Candy and get Flavor Revolutions Grape Candy instead, and if you get it at Nicotine River you might as well pick up their own Ocean Myst which is a good flavor and unique.

With Purple Blush - I mixed it with FLV/INW/TPA/SC/FE and I found that FLV was the best version with it. FLV is a bitch to work with but the rule of thumb is that besides things like Grack Juice you have to combo grapes always, and on top of that add an accent too.

For example, pound for pound SC/FE Super Concentrates (bullcity) Flavor Express (ECX) Grape, which is the same is the best out there. Then you can throw TPA’s Grape Juice with it as that should only be used to help other grapes and not a primary and TPA Candy can be thrown in the trash. FW Grape Soda doesn’t need to be mixed at 10% or more like everybody does for some strange reason (ELR) as that almost puts CAP’s Super Sweet to shame, however it can work as an accent especially if you want to use that instead of a sweetener. For some reason nobody really gets that flavor or just see how fast they can F up their coil.

To bump up Grape throw in .10 to .20% FA Blackcurrant. The only sours to use with Grape is either OOO’s Sour Ball Candy or FLV Sour Apple, which both has the longest staying power. Both can work too as Sour Ball will enhance fruits where FLV will give it pure sour… Don’t mess with any other sour or tarts & sour. You can kill two birds with one stone in VT Sour Lemon, which grapes don’t mind, and the other two I like are FE’s Lemon or CAP Juicy Lemon. Other accents would be WF Pixie Sticks which is a grape’ish flavor that enhances it and also FW Pink Champagne ---- or FW bubbly or whatever the hell they renamed it, but it could be just bullcity.

Off the top of my head I’d do something like this as I’m going with a bubble gum candy forward mix:
TPA Grape Juice 1.5%
SC/FE Grape 3.5%
MB American Bubble Gum 2%
INW Cactus .4%
OOO Sour Ball Candy .50%
WF Pixie Sticks .50%
WS-23 .50% – 1% if you’re a real man.

Totally random jumbled thoughts… I just ran into this quick and I’m on bullcity right now as they have 15% off so I wanted to bust it out before I forgot, which I totally did.

6 Likes

Did you know… I love all flavorah?

lmao

3 Likes

Flv grape is a must and I echo the thoughts on Inw purple blush and also adding blackcurrant to any grape mix as it really bulks the grape taste out.
A good grape vape that I enjoy is

Flv grape 1.5%
Inw purple blush 4%
FA blackcurrant 0.5%
Flv Sweetener 0.4%

9 Likes

Nice seeing your post again :+1:

5 Likes

These are very good tips and I appreciate your time to give us such a detailed explanation! Looks like time to grab grape candy. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Hey @Chewy thanks for share and good to hear from you again!

2 Likes

Will need to get that 1 on my list!

4 Likes

Yeah, good to be back.
Had issues with my MS but hopefully it has settled down?

4 Likes

Well let’s hope so!

4 Likes

I will take your YAM and vape it all day and night and never be without my favorite recipe ever again LOL

4 Likes

Let me hurry up and send it to you @authormichellehughes !! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Reddit’s discord came up with a grape, that is actually supposed to be good, unlike adding your usual 2 grape flavors and throwing fa blackcurrant or whatever on top of that too.

2% INW Grape - 1% Bilberry - 3% CAP Double Apple

Got it steeping now, but they said somehow 1% of bilberry which is crazy doesn’t stand out… but that’s probably because cap’s double apple is cheating because that’s pretty much cheating as that flavor will go with anything and everything and work just fine.

4 Likes

Few others that I remember — 2% SC/FE Grape - 4% TPA Grape Juice - .20% FA Blackcurrant. Throw in whatever.

4% TPA Grape Juice - 4% TPA Grape Soda straight up. Then add some citric and or malic like cap lemon lime, flv lime, INW Cactus, OOO Sour ball candy, FLV Sour Apple etc…

Flavor Revolution is a better candy – but don’t sleep on NR Mystic River. You can hit that around 6-8% which is fine by itself actually. One trick too is if you want to add sweetener like most do, just throw in some FW Grape Soda ----- I forget the spec sheet but it’s literally up there with FW Sweetener and will F up your coils.

3% SC Grape
2% EU Blue Raspberry
1% INW Purple Blush
1% WF Raspberry-Boysenberry
.20% FLV Lime
.50% FE Lemon
.30% Cactus

3% SC/FE Grape
2% INW Grape
3% Pur Watermelon
.50% HS Bluebery
.50% OOO Sour Ball Candy
3% FLV Lemonade
1% FA Lemon Sicily

And of course I throw a gallon of WS-23 in all my mixes.

5 Likes

Thanks for the contributions to the thread this is going to be helpful. So far my favorite mix is the first one posted with pixie candy. I’m am going to try some new flavors and multiple mixes. Also the mix with bilberry sounds good. Let us know what you think of it please! I don’t have inw grape and will need to get it for that mix. Thanks again!

2 Likes