Your best Grape Vape

As you probably already know many people have been trying to create the best grape vape possible including me. So I figured hopefully we could all post our best grape recipes and learn from each other. The flavor notes on the grape flavors is kinda all over the place which is expected since most of the grape flavors are weak besides flavorah and SC grape. After several different mixes this is one that I’ve been liking the best. Problem is I want it to be better so I figured a nice collection of grape recipes will really help new and old mixer create the grape of their dreams. Flavor percentage seems high but have tried it lower and to me wasn’t as saturated. As much as I like to do 70/30 I found the flavor was significantly boosted when I mixed 65/35 feels kinda weird to mix but tastes great.

8 Likes

I didn’t make this one, but that didn’t stop me from vaping it to death in my MTL tanks.

5 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer I feel like the grape threads don’t get much love. I love a good grape vape.

4 Likes

Ok I have 4 single flavor tests with tfa grape juice at 10./. Which off the shake taste more like a mid range watery with slight grape juice notes. Fw Grape soda taste the best off the shake at 10./. Has a more back end flavor which is quite nice. FW Grape at 10./. More grape candy like at the mid to front range decent. Flavorah at 3./. Has a nice floral grape flavor on the front end. Combined they make a solid grape throughout the range. I have noticed adding WF pixie candy really boost the grape experience and also has a grapey flavor as well on its own. So far my favorite initially is definitely grape soda. Will steep and test daily.

5 Likes

That’s actually a good tip.

3 Likes

Lol thanks @anon84779643 I have mixed for a few years now! I appreciate the advice though. I have previously tested these at lower percentages. I prefer flavorah grape at 1 especially in a mix. I’m just trying to max out the flavors before they break. I like to test them daily IDK just my thing. Thanks :blush: For being helpful though. I know exactly where your coming from!

4 Likes

I was never a big grape fan, but one flavor that I used years ago was Grape by Health Cabin. Got it as a free sample in one of my orders. It tasted like really sweet welch’s grape juice. So yeah, no recipe but just a memory of a flavor I once tried LOL

4 Likes

I only do grape in candy style recipes, that being said I really like flavor Revolution grape candy, it tastes just like one of those circular disk suckers with the loop handle instead of the stick.

5 Likes

That sounds like it would be pretty tasty. If it’s more authentic grape juice then tfa I’d be all over it! I’ll look at the flavor notes for it. Thanks @authormichellehughes

4 Likes

This is another flavor I’ll need to check out. I guess I should just get every grape concentrate there is and test. One day when I or someone else makes the perfect grape the world will rejoice lol. Or if Gorilla Fruits grape would just release their recipe then we could all relax :joy:

5 Likes

I’m a simple man when it comes to my grape lol, 2% FR grape candy + 0.5-1% TFA sweet and tart = close enough to a grape pixi stick for me lol, next time I’m craving it I’ll try adding in a little OOO powdered sugar to give a little more authenticity.

5 Likes

If you like grape juice yep… wish I did LOL

4 Likes

You gotta try pixie WF you’ll love it man it really boosts grape to a whole new level. Definitely get a pixie stick on the tail end of the vape. Was gonna try adding it to some orange as well. I’ll definitely need to try the flavor revolution as well.

3 Likes

I suppose your right! It’s definitely worth a try. I appreciate your input for sure!

2 Likes

Deffintily the thread I needed to stumble apon ! I’ve tried a different variation of the grape salt nic recipe using median flavor % on grape juice and grape soda and 3% cap super sweet , exhale is grape soda(grape crush) but the flavors just not popping and predominately like I’m looking for , I’m going to try out the 7% and 12 % and post back here with my findings.

4 Likes

Please do! Also I have noticed those two flavors kinda fill the mid to back end of the vape. Flavorah is right on the front end and all throughout the range. Possibly add a bit of that to help.

2 Likes

So just tried a shake and vape on the grape crusher flavor , I bumped up the grape soda to 8% and went 12% grape soda flavor west max vg , the flavor is there slightly more but the grape still tastes as a background flavor to me and still noticable on exhale only , I’ve had people say they like it at lower percents used but I’m thinking I may have to add in something else to get that full blown grape flavor in inhale to exhale. I’m thinking of picking up some flavorah as I hear there mich more concintrated , possibly a grape jolly flavor. I’m holding off on the sweetners now as I read up theres alot of sweetner content to tpa’s grape juice.

3 Likes

I wonder how it would work for strawberry. Anyone tried?

4 Likes

Not yet but it’s on my to do list. Was gonna do orange and strawberry versions. I feel the orange will be relatively easy while the strawberry is going to need a bit more trial. I’ll keep you posted!

3 Likes

Have you tried 70/30? Or are you pg sensitive? You will definitely get more flavor with more pg. also can you post the recipe you’ve been working on? Thanks

3 Likes