Your DIY Lab

It’s a good idea, when deciding on flavors to purchase, to use the search bar on the forum and find out what others are saying (reviews) about the particular flavor you might be interested in using. Many flavor vendors have crappy descriptions of exactly how the flavor smells, tastes and vapes. There are many people on the forum who have taken the time to describe, in detail, the true nature of the flavor when it’s mixed and vaped. Between that and reading what people have written in the flavor description on the recipe site, much knowledge can be gained (and money saved) in taking these steps.

Good luck and have a blast!

Welcome to the rabbit hole! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

May i ask, what that purple bottle is on top right shelf daath :joy:

It’s… It’s… A secret ingredient… ;D

4 Likes

Stephen King much? One of my favorite authors.

1 Like

Looks like a bottle of your special hair spray you misplaced. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not to brag, but I got you all beat.

12 Likes

Hells yeah! :sunglasses: A kindred “B type” personality member! It warms my heart to see a pile of flavors in a drawer!

Solidarity brother! :fist:

5 Likes

You want pics of a messy setup?

I mean, I know where everything is, so that’s a kind of organization, right???

3 Likes

Yes, I like Stephen King - Those are some of the Dark Tower series :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Ok… I was torn whether to show you all my messes, but what the heck… we are all
friends, right? And none of you will tell my mother, right???

My father loves his workshop and loves ‘projects’, so his new project is to build a large cabinet
from scratch for me that will house all of my DIY stuff. I can’t wait to see what he comes up with. :slightly_smiling:

Here’s what I have right now. It’s getting harder and harder to keep up and find room for things:

Drawer full of Flavorah, some TPA and FA of 30ml ++ bottles

Drawer with larger FW and Vapor Shots, my cotton stash, and box of incoming new flavorings…

Drawer full of 10-30ml FW and FA, and a bit of 120ml CAP:

Master mixing drawer, with smaller bottles of various flavorings and some
BAses I use regularly…:

Some of my coil-building stuffs:

One of my Steeping Cabinets:

Part of my Desk where I mix:

8 Likes

Pffft. You guys are clean freaks. I spent two hours to get my work area in the shape it was in to show you guys. I’ll get a pic after a day or two of mixing and ya’ll will be calling hoarders!

3 Likes

@Alisa
Labels on the bottom of the bottles great idea there

@jimbob1104 mate wait till your stash gets like this bud hahaha

1 Like

Me too I noticed that right away and he sprung for the actual nice books not just paper back.

1 Like

@Alisa … I see that bottle of “Moon Butter” on your table. I can’t tell you how honored I feel. That tickles me because I have the utmost respect for you and your mixing skills. I really hope that you enjoy it. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey! You created a great recipe, @Mourning_Glory ! I’m honored you are tickled. :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Yes, @Dave_ward … just started throwing those bottom labels on when I ran out of slots. Can’t wait for that new cabinet from Dad… but, it’s going to be a few weeks I think. He said he’s taking his time on it, to do it right.

2 Likes

This is the setup i think I’ll go with. Might bend your ear on chat later to night if I find you online. Very nice!

1 Like

Not FDA Approved yet
Getting originated for inspection

You Drug Lord You…

1 Like

Anything you post here can and will be used against u one day in a court of FDA law

1 Like