Your favorite commercial liquids

@Dan_the_Man
Any idea if the Custard malone is available in Europe or the UK? Chef’s have a few Mysterfog oneshots but not the CM.

4 Likes

No man, I’m sorry. Maybe @woftam can answer that question. FlavorChaser is in Canada so it might be cheaper to ship than the states.

4 Likes

It hasn’t made it to Chefs yet but DiyFC will ship

3 Likes

i don’t buy anything from canada, i’ve heard horror stories. $180 tax on a $50 atty. i’l pass

3 Likes

Well, I certainly have to check out the shipping and tax situation before I order from Canada. But if Chef’s already have a few of their oneshots it may be coming soon anyway.
At least an order from Canada shouldn’t be effected by Brexit which f*cks everything up which goes to or comes from Europe. What took 2 or 3 days takes 2 weeks now. From Canada it takes 2 weeks anyway i guess.

3 Likes

i would love to have a Jugger V2 and MR, but i’m not ordering.

3 Likes

Mine was Menthol Tobacco from Free State Vapors, but they went out of business about or 5 years ago. Broke my heart. They went out of business as I was getting ready to place a large order with them. Loved a few of their flavors and was sorry to see them go out of business.

3 Likes

My old favourite was The O.B by Suicide Bunny and as I mentioned in another thread I recently gave in and treated myself to a bottle but it was a big disappointment as it didn’t taste the same anymore.
So my other favourite was Manabush Spiritwalker Powwow which is the non tobacco version of their Powwow Sauce. It’s a beautiful and complex rich cream with biscuits and a smokey campfire background that is very satisfying. I was going to get some more recently but sadly it has been discontinued and a new version has been released, I have a feeling that this juice has met the same fate as my O.B and won’t be a patch on its former self. I think they have had to change the recipes to make them DAAP free which has taken all of the best parts away and just left the empty shell.:sob: I might try a bottle just to make sure though :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! i had no tdea there was a Canadian OneShot suplier!
Flavours look amazing! i will defenatly get poor there LOL

6 Likes

I think you should just to satisfy your curiosity. It sounds good!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Nelson. Is your avatar a coat of arms or some sort of badge?

3 Likes

It is a coat of arms. From the Portuguese flag. My origins. Born and raised in Canada though.

6 Likes

I think you must have misheard. Or you need to get a clarification. Taxes in Canada are ~10% generally. If that person actually paid that upfront at checkout time … well it musta been knowingly worth it to him.

That kinda money sounds like some overnight rush delivery from Fedex or one of those and then the destination country added on duty and tax. Not Canada.

4 Likes

Welcome Nelson, a fellow Canucker here. They are not the only one shot supplier up here.
Both diyejuice and thebrokevaper sell one shots. I only know those 2 because I shop there, so you’d need to check the other Canadian sites :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

Excellent, will do! Since i’m not the best at DIYing and tend to buy too much flavours that go to waste.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good information and folks on here. Glad you joined the party. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I most probably will at some point in time when my curiosity gets the better of me.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Welcome @Nelson_NTvapes.

4 Likes

You are Welcome to the Community and for the Post!!!
They have some good stuff and I think I’ll order some more D’mango Unchained.

4 Likes