Your Favorite Mod

Cheers. Ok since you only vape in power mode I would suggest that spending big bucks on an expensive chipset is a total waste of money.
Maybe a mech (but you will pay more) or a variable wattage device will suit your needs

8 Likes

Thanks all! You guys are the best. Looks like I have more research to do. I use Eightvape but they don’t carry all brands.

3 Likes

https://www.ivapesupply.com/ivapesupply/smoant-battlestar-200w-tc-box-mod.html

4 Likes

Or the Tesla Wye 200 watt, pretty cheap, solid and lightweight !

4 Likes

Mod O-da-day today is the Ijoy Ultra mech mod with a brass goon.

6 Likes

Nice. How is the temp control?

3 Likes

looking at eightvape.com and there are some good mods there on sale at some very good price.

Aegis series :

Vaporesso mods :

Other TC mods :

Mech / Power mode mods :

6 Likes

@JiM210
I honestly cannot comment on TC mode as I only use watt mode on all my device’s

3 Likes

The Hotcige H150s - waterproof board and never let me down, not sure on Price though.
Dovpo MVV II, fantastic VV mod, simple and well built.
Vaporesso Gen, if you straight wattage then a lot of quality mod for your money.
Envii Loch Ness, unrivaled hand feel and as of last week available for around 15 dollars from Sourcemore (if they have any left)
Vaporesso Revenger - bullet proof, compact and a whole host of features, kinda old now so prob cheap.
Aegis Legend, it’s an Aegis, as well as bein durable its good value.

7 Likes

And, if you want to switch gears from tanks, there’s all those purty lil’ squonkers out there too…

4 Likes

Mod O-Da-Day today is the Asvape Strider. 26650 last a long time single battery mod. Good in the hand, solid build. Mine is ugly green snakeskin. They had to look a bit to find that ugly snake.

6 Likes

Smok G-priv 2 Luxe is only 64.95 at Element Vape for the full kit with Prince tank, I’m sure I paid alot more when they first came out. Its a beautiful mod, love the touch screen! Never had any issues.

2 Likes

4 Likes

KRMA rdas on top of the Kudos and Luna from 3fvape, only 40-50 bucks a piece and they work great!

Squonk! Squonk!

8 Likes

Tesla Invader 3 and Wismec rx2 21700
The Invader is great but the 510 connector needed some epoxy after a week or so. My own pwm mods never lasted very long and I can’t even build one for the money the Tesla costs.
The rx2 21700 is my 2nd Wismec. After the disappointing 3x18650 rx gen4 I’m really happy with this one.

6 Likes

I love both my DNA250 and DNA250C mods, one from HCigar and one from Lost Vape. If they break, I’ll keep on fixing them until they cannot be fixed again.

If there’s 1 thing I’m missing, it’s the ruggedness. If I could combine them in an Aegis housing, I think I’d have the perfect mod :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today’s Mod O-Da-Day is the Aspire Breeze NXT. First pod I’ve ever finished a full pod of juice on. Yes, the flavor actually came through!!!

6 Likes

Lets not forget the little guys,
For salts a pod comes in handy, check out this tiny little device
Voopoo Drag Nano
Nano-Nano as Mork used to say!

7 Likes

Sunday night waiting for the insta-pot to finish. Vape-O-Da-Day

9 Likes

Nice “Crate” on the left! :wink:

2 Likes